SAU Community

Some1 Keyed My Car!

SN1P3R

not personally but the cops know who did the damage firstly so i'd assume its the same guy. theres lots a red tape and that shit. but i'd love to meet the guy "for a beer"

when my dad was younger he had a red lotus in the UK. someone scratched it all the way around the pannels and wrote SIHT on the roof.

he got it resprayed black but he never felt happy about the car after that and sold it :(

its horrible that people can do things like that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kel - sad to see this happen, Ryan and I were shattered when you told me!

I do miss that car hey, even with his old shitty white bits he had character ^.^ To see him go from that to what he is now, you have done really well, im glad you kept the car.

I had my 32 keyed in a few places on a few separate occasions, people just dont give a crap. I'm paranoid about leaving my car out the front of any house, just over-protective I guess :)

Here's to moving on, and hoping to hell that Karma works.

Hooned ( for two Bunny hops WTF!!! ), Impounded, Lost my licence, Arrested, and lost my BF - Thats all there is to it...

Cars back now with out the yellow sticker.. i dont want to talk about it. Sorry guys :thumbsup:

What I have learned

Nice cars can never be owned! they always end up owning you!

To be different means to attract attention; both good and bad attention!

If you can afford to own a one off car,

You need security, you need somewhere safe to park it "garage' and you need to realise that

to some people your car is a great achievement but to others its a big smack in the face - to something they dont have!

Part and parsel of owning a unique car is that yes its a target to some and yes it will cost you an arm and a leg to keep unique and in top condition but hey if it didnt then the meaning behind owning these cars would be lost.

Hooned ( for two Bunny hops WTF!!! ), Impounded, Lost my licence, Arrested, and lost my BF - Thats all there is to it...

Cars back now with out the yellow sticker.. i dont want to talk about it. Sorry guys :)

bugger! u poor thing! You know my mates, Ryan & Joel hey...they told me about your weekend adventures!! You poor darl! :P *hugz*

Edited by MeLSki

sorry to hear...

if its metallic and has flake its hard to match up... the colours have a "flip" where the colour changes from different angles... and depending on how its sprayed (pressures and angle affect the way the metallic particles stand on the panel)... the only real ways around it are to either respray the whole car, blend into the other panels or put up with a slightly off colour...

thats why i dont like metallics.. or flakes and pearls.