SAU Community

Night-shift Event 3rd Of July

sleek3

I know not that many ppl go to night shift from SAU but for those that do i thought it would be thoughtful to post this up...

Night Shift is once again going to put on a event at Homebush Car park P6 meet at 7:30 JULY 3rd Tomorrow

fully sponsored event and import model Nikita

post-44470-1214999437_thumb.jpg

Edited by slverbullet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL sorry :sick:

damn. gonna be 'informing' next years trainee's at work whilst i get drunk.

havnt been able to get to the last two =[.

have a good one.

im going...come SAUer's

i know u guys dont like it but most other clubs go

last meet heaps of ozhonda went, evo club, rexnet, nissansilvia but not many skylines

Thats because we go to good events.

Pretty much... a very good friend of mine is a promoter for this, she knows me pretty well, and she said I probably wouldn't like it :D

Besides that and the late notice, I don't really want to be seen with misbehaving car enthusiasts :(

And I know it's a tiny percent that ruins it, but it's enough to gain attention...

anyone else went there only to find a closed gate and a shit load of undercovers booking everyone?

Yeah i was pretty much there , Lucky this guy came next to me and said to do a U Turn theres cops everywere , i done a U Turn on my way out seen cops everywere lucky i got out , Ended up cruising With a Blue 200 , White Evo, and a Yellow GTT , Anyone here ????

yea i got there and they closed the carpark...i was with wrx, a few 180sx's and others

then we drove outside acer arena and in a little while the whole road was packed with cars and 10 under covers defecting alot of show car and 2 or 3 riot squad vans came

was a pretty fun night...ill post my pics next week....my mate got a a SLR camera so most of the picks are good quality

the cops were bagging out the cars they were defecting......they said what and ugly paint job, what lame number plates and wat stupid mods to all the show cars....with 20" chromies and customs paint and interior

i guess the the show cars attracted soo much attention from the cops and the jdm style cars were fine though out the meet

well i was cruising with a white r34, black s2k and a wrx.. we pulled into the shops to have a coffee until one of them f***ers followed us in and got us all.

fkn worse night ever ! organisers are pretty dumb not to put any notice out of the closure. pretty much feels like a set up

well i was cruising with a white r34, black s2k and a wrx.. we pulled into the shops to have a coffee until one of them f***ers followed us in and got us all.

fkn worse night ever ! organisers are pretty dumb not to put any notice out of the closure. pretty much feels like a set up

Man i am so lucky some guy told me about it , i was like literally 30 seconds away from there ,

What you get done for ?