SAU Community

Stagea Ute!

Blipman

I've searched but couldn't see anyone else discussing this yet I can't believe I'm the first to post on it so sorry if this is a repost. I'm now living in Japan representing J-Spec Imports over here (plug!) and an at auction today I was walking to check out a car when out of the corner of my eye I see this red things and did a double take. I thought you'd get a kick out of this if you haven't seen it before

http://www.j-spec.com.au/clients/Stagea-ute

Now, the execution is a little shall we say, 'rough', but it actually looks like a *relatively* easy conversion to do, if someone had tried harder or had the involvement of someone with a bit more skill this could have been a really nice job. I was in a rush to check out a car for a customer so I didn't have time to get the key and have a poke around inside out of morbid curiosity, I just looked in through the window so can't comment on the interior much. Enjoy :stupid:

Edited by Blipman

Did anyone notice they used the factory rear spoiler and relocated it to just over the rear window?

Also the rear window and panel was from another car. It looks like it can wind down, you can see a window winder in the interior photo.

Looks like the rear tailgate can hinge as well.

• 4 months later...
Seriously thinking of doing this with the autech shell... And building it up as a long term project.

I need all pictures people have of stagea utes please!!

these opics have been around since JC was playing fullback for Jerusalem, but I will stick em up for you anyway...

stagea8.jpg

stagea7.jpg

stagea1.jpg

And here's a couple of others, the Ute is now for sale, at least it looks that way!!

Price 198万円 1,980,000 yen 年式 Year 平成9年式 Ceremony 1997

車検 Inspection 無し No 走行距離 Mileage ???Km ??? Km

カラー Color グリーン パール Green Pearl 排気量 Emissions 2500cc

オプション Options 平成9年式 ステージアトラック仕様 RB25DET 5F 載換え(R33タイプM)アペックスAX53B70タービン TOMEI ポンカムヘットガスケット1.8mm トラストサージタンク 555ccインジェクター ニスモフューエルレギュレター GTRインタークーラーアペックスパワーFC Z32エアフロ 銅3層ラジエター エキマニ アウトレットパイプ フロントパイプ マフラー オリジナル車高調フロント、リアタワーバー などなどです! 1997: Ceremony Jae RB25DET 5F SUTEJIATORAKKU change specifications (R33 type M) HETTOGASUKETTO PONKAMU apex 1.8mm TOMEI AX53B70 TORASUTOSAJITANKU turbine NISUMOFYUERUREGYURETA GTR 555cc injectors Apex Power FC Z32 cooler interface EAFURO three-layer copper radiator pipe muffler original front AUTORETTOPAIPU EKIMANI Harmonic front car, such as RIATAWABA!

コメント Comments 当社デモカーのステージアトラックです。 SUTEJIATORAKKU is a demonstration of our car. エンジン、ミッションはR33スカイラインタイプMで、3万㌔の物を載換えております。 Engine, type M mission in the Skyline R33, Jae 30,000 ㌔ change things. 走行会などでしか乗っておりませんので、距離は差ほど伸びてないですよ。 Committee on the run and not only because the difference in distance is not enough growth.

現在公認は取得しておりません。 Do not get recognized now. 公認に関しては直接お問い合わせ下さい。 Please contact us for direct chartered. その他の改造点やご不明点などはお気軽にお問い合わせ下さい。 If you point and other points of the reshuffle and please feel free to contact us.

Make sense? ha ha

Maybe someone else wants to translate, this is from Google.

post-30601-1227213554_thumb.png

post-30601-1227213588_thumb.png

• 1 month later...