SAU Community

$350 Turbo made 253rwkw @ .9bar

BOOSTD

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOSTD,

correct, 45lbs/min would give your approx. value of 405-410bhp, although, this is not to be confused with rear wheel hp.

therefore, 405hp (302kw) at the flywheel would roughly work out to ~250kw at the wheels after power loss through the drive line.

so again, you are running your turbo at 105,700 rpm and 55% efficiency.

The blue line is with my with my sealed Air box, which also had a 3" cold air feed. Mik said it would make more power without it! I disagreed......yep I was wrong 9rwkw increase without it up top and power every where else.

I did all of the tuning myself on the road with a narrow band sensor. You can see at around 140kph(~max torque) the extra fuel that is needed to keep pinging under control. Also tuned on the rich side 11.5- 11.8:1.--> More power to be had....Water injection is my next project.

• 3 months later...

All that info lost!!!!

Anyway for those who we visiting this threat....latest mods

exhaust 53.5mm

Comp has a groove machined in for surge reduction.

Also HKS wastegate has arrived

Has mad e before these mods 266rwkw Aim 280rwkw

Photos of latest mods to come

hmmmn ok so I can't load up any files...the server is giving me errors the length of my arm

Excelent stuff:)

I actually called a turbo place in Melbourne and he said they cant put the T04 without busting the Ceramic wheel. He said it cracks everytime they undo the nut.

Is this correct?

so, i have a rb20 with fmic, exhaust, boost controller, fuel pump and regulator.. i take my rb25 turbo to a turbo place and say hi i want a a to4 v trim comp wheel in place of the std one.. and the turbo snout machined/bored/what ever ya wanna call it out to 53mm.. then i bolt this turbo on and make 250rwkw at round 1bar boost simple as that? bearing in mind ill have to get injectors and remap and a new air flow meter.