SAU Community

12/07/2008 Tuner Spec Night Cruise

Chad_

this sat night we are going for a little cruise.

will start from s.e.suburbs and head up to st kilda. we will stop at a pre-organised spot and take in the nice cold breeze for a little.

from there we will head back down to s.e.suburbs for some kebabs.

pm me for meet spot details...

meet will be at 7:00pm. departure 7:30pm

if it rains it will be cancelled. we will still go to the meet though.

other car makes will be attending. so bring your friends. no typical holdens/fords. it is a tuner spec cruise. nice cars expected to be attending.

obviously no trouble. ie burnouts etc. we all know the potential of your cars so if you want to show off go to a holden cruise. lets keep it clean.

cya's there

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, how would you know they aren't PM'ing you?

There are heaps of holden/ford forum users on this forum, some have been posting and cruising here longer than you hehe :D

I just think the whole PM thing is stupid, it doesn't stop anyone from finding out, doesn't anyone from attending or anything. People will forward the PMs onto others, and so on. So its going to get around regardless. So why hide it?

Again, how would you know they aren't PM'ing you?

There are heaps of holden/ford forum users on this forum, some have been posting and cruising here longer than you hehe :)

I just think the whole PM thing is stupid, it doesn't stop anyone from finding out, doesn't anyone from attending or anything. People will forward the PMs onto others, and so on. So its going to get around regardless. So why hide it?

ok :D

count me in. kinda overdosed on laxative pills so i hope im back to shape for this.

ash............ i dont know why u cause so much drama. if the guy wants privite pms let the guy.

personaly i think ur posts have nothing to do with the topic and should be removed.

at least thats wat youd say if i did wat u just did.

food for thought buddy. :P

p.s i personally think your opinon about how keeping it private will have no effect what so ever is utter bs. its alot better then having it in plain sight for everyone to see, and the bored policemen on the nite surfing the forums to pick off innocent modifiers like ourselves.

Edited by R34NRG

pm's sent :D
kool pm's sent. nice car btw :ermm: love those wheels

Hi.

So why haven't you PM'd me back exactly?

Little unfair you'll PM some people and not others.

Ive been on this forum for a while, i just dont post. Usually just cruise and For Sale i use forum for

Thanks

Pete