SAU Community

Custom Coilpack Covers - Gb#4 - Rb20, Rb25, Sr20, Ca18

Brycey

no problem guys, after Andrew gets back from his trip there will be a 5th group buy up

also, all polished covers were posted last thursday, all powdercoated covers are still getting their coatings done and will be completed and posted very soon!

:)

no problems for everyone interested in a 5th group buy :laugh:

as for this current group buy, i have spoken to a few of you and the packages haven't arrived yet. an email has been sent to AM Performance requesting all registered post numbers (as all packages are always sent via registered post for manufacture and buyer security) so i am waiting for the reply so i can relay the numbers onto everyone involved in this group buy to check if everything is alright on the postage side of things

there has been deadline date/postage issues in the past, which is why i keep links to previous group buys and highlight in the original write up that there may be delays due to the nature of the work, i cant apologies enough for delays of this extent because its a few weeks over due (due to a mixture of reasons this time around) but rest assured that the orders are well and truly on the works and on the way :D

if there are any issues or questions then please don't hesitate to PM me :D

Edited by Brycey

sorry for the slow reply guys

mine turned up this morning, top quality stuff!

d.

glad to hear it mate :)

does anyone have a scale outline of the RB25 cover so i can make a design and send it??

sorry that i havnt gotten back to you about this yet mate, but the picture DRD-00F has posted is pretty much spot on. make sure you keep the design within the center lines :)

Highly recommended group buy :)

also, I only clicked on one picture link and it just happened to be my own coil pack cover! :D

oh you :)

how about a cover to suit RB26?

in one of the previous group buy's i tried to get some modified RB26 covers happening but no one was really interested. i think it was GB#3 if you want to check out the thread (linked on page 1 at the top)

powder covered covers should be in the post by now, just waiting to hear back on the latest :)

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...