SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Marlin

34nismo.jpg

For special people.

thoes lights would look grate on Bens Rice kitted R

i heard hes got a set of 22inch chromies coming for it.

whos planing on doing wrest point?

22's are way too small for a 34, and besides I have 22's on my Jeep.

I'm thinking 26's at least for the 34, with some fake cross drilled rotor things to finish it off.

You wanker. Lol

Here is the second last run up. rear tyres had totally delaminated from abuse, I could literally pull long trips of rubber off them exposing the canvas.

was very loose in the bum, and had a couple of little moments, mostly later in the stage. One at 2:40 was particularly memorable, because it could easily have been a sheer drop or a Gum, yet Tim the loon was giggling. haha

You are punting that car SOOOOO hard. Max cudos. Are you still running the Apexi suspension and GTR brakes?

I almost wrote off my turbo diesel Golf driving the coastal road in Scotland on the weekend. Got pretty lucky so figured i should stick with just typnig shit on SAU rather then try any sort of tarmac driving :D

Just contact the guys at the booking centre (http://www.mansfieldmtbuller.com.au/), maybe pick up the phone and have a chat. They have access to all the accomodation in the area and can put you in the location and price range you need.

Personally I'd just spend the entire period on the Mountain for recce and the weekend, remember we will be competing up and down (part) of the hill so extra reece ops at the start and end of the day.

I was up their yesterday and plenty of accomodation available still I'm told.

Batten's car seemed to come up Ok on the scales... pretty light machine anyway I understand.

Alloy cage is still permitted as it was a pre-excisitng structure... not ideal, but it's their choice.

THC roads are plenty wide enough to thread a GTS-t past slow GT-R's Woostar!

When i need a nav I am going to charm the local rippers and see if i cant at least get a lass who really knows the true meaning of servicing during a rally!

Don't laugh, you'd be surprised how many plastic surgeons and the like that turn up to these things with hookers :/

looks basic for now, but going forward every part of your entry for octagon events can be managed online via an airline style databasing system behind that site... this new system brings an end to filling out those endless paper forms and allows for much much more!