SAU Community

Intercooler End Tanks

BigDirtyJase

Hi guys,

About 7 months ago I brought an intercooler on ebay that had the outlet pipes on the same end.

To keep the story short I got a cooler that did not look like the one in the picture, got half my money back and kept the cooler.

Problem is that I need to find new end tanks so I can repair it (what i'm thinking on doing is getting two standard end tanks, cut them in half so the to fatter ends go on one side and the tapered ends go on the other side so it creates flow - if I can get proper ones made up then thats a bonus)

Does anyone know when I can get intercooler end tanks from and roughly how much

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

About 7 months ago I brought an intercooler on ebay that had the outlet pipes on the same end.

To keep the story short I got a cooler that did not look like the one in the picture, got half my money back and kept the cooler.

Problem is that I need to find new end tanks so I can repair it (what i'm thinking on doing is getting two standard end tanks, cut them in half so the to fatter ends go on one side and the tapered ends go on the other side so it creates flow - if I can get proper ones made up then thats a bonus)

Does anyone know when I can get intercooler end tanks from and roughly how much

after stock cooler ? ... when i get mine back from the mechs i dont think i will have much need for it .... offer me a price .. cause ima look around for pricing and sell it ...

i'm getting a aftermarket on installed ... perfect fit i.e no need to alter pipes .. http://justjap.com/store/product.php?produ...at=0&page=1

oh yeah im in melb too if that helps

post-16976-1217501530_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...