SAU Community

Hills Area Meetup *3

Sheng

Hehe, I've been working on my Albert to English translations for a while. I can even do English to Albert :D

Bert, prob same as last, cbf go all the way there to come all the way back. neg plans might sit on side of road waitin, otherwise it's thorns again... n shit...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't think the ferries are lowered car friendly

Hey guys, I live there, the ferry is pretty easy to get onto. Plenty of clearance but I'll check it out for you guys.

Albert I'd say it's about a 40 minute cruise, or a 60 minute amble :P Some beautiful corners through Arcadia.

Hehe, I've been working on my Albert to English translations for a while. I can even do English to Albert :P

Bert, prob same as last, cbf go all the way there to come all the way back. neg plans might sit on side of road waitin, otherwise it's thorns again... n shit...

Doof, you can come in mine, provided I have it ready by then :D

Hehe, I've been working on my Albert to English translations for a while. I can even do English to Albert :)

yeha yeha what eves

cbf english pretty much aye

sooo 50 decades ago..

Hey guys, I live there, the ferry is pretty easy to get onto. Plenty of clearance but I'll check it out for you guys.

Albert I'd say it's about a 40 minute cruise, or a 60 amble thrash :( Some beautiful corners through Arcadia.

Oh good, Can you post up a route map for me please Steve :)

I notice this is being on a sunday, doh - you are teh suck Albert!

edit - Zilch - please edit your post :)

Oh Chris its like a month notice.. N/A it much

+ I like drunken dirty sunday arvos :D

yeha yeha what eves

cbf english pretty much aye

sooo 50 decades ago..

Oh good, Can you post up a route map for me please Steve :thumbsup:

Oh Chris its like a month notice.. N/A it much

+ I like drunken dirty sunday arvos :thumbsup:

Yeah no worries, I'll sort that out for you mate. Between work hours :)

They are currently widening the 1st part of the Berowra Waters Road down to the ferry so I'll have to wait till they're gone before I can check clearance for you guys but I'm fairly sure if you go sideways you won't scrape, I never have(although the new car might) and my line was fairly low.

Yeah no worries, I'll sort that out for you mate. Between work hours :thumbsup:

They are currently widening the 1st part of the Berowra Waters Road down to the ferry so I'll have to wait till they're gone before I can check clearance for you guys but I'm fairly sure if you go sideways you won't scrape, I never have(although the new car might) and my line was fairly low.

I don't know if they have changed it recently but I've only been there once about 18 months ago. My car had no chance of getting on to the ferry.

supp ppl

my dad runs the ferry so i can giv the boys that r working a warning lol

ill chek out if my car fits nd giv u a buz bak

cya

Swwweeet!

That would be awesome Schnorky :cool: Do you live in Berowra as well?

nar mate i live in castle hill

sumtyms do sum shifts down there if my dad needs my help gud extra money for the car $$$ :P