SAU Community

Wedssport Wheels

Magic

Have already done that. :thumbsup: No response as yet though.

From what I can see they don't charge extra import tax for items over $1,000 either hmm.

Edited by Magic

Magic I just chased up some more info then, was at the workshop but missed Jeff and the boys were flat out with peoples cars getting ready for Auto Salon. Dont worry about the suggestion of Nungen as you need a price duties paid sitting in your garage not FOB price as to vague, we should support local so stories like J-Shop (it is in general just J-Shop are the latest) don't happen to often.

I am trying mate, no one is able to source them for me though. Imports 101 are the only people so far, so it's looking like the way to go.

Jeff just emailed me 5mins ago, he said he can't source them either. :thumbsup:

Edited by Magic

Yeah I met Mike on the weekend, we had a chat. I'll think it over I've had a few offers now. Mike, your partner def didn't end up emailing me a price though, just checked my mail then. Nengun have also got back to me with a good ETA on them, so I'm a bit indecisive atm.

There was a set of SA-70s at Danny Vahoumis' shop in Osborne Park. I forget what colour/size but they looked like 18s.

Japanese Perfomance Centre is the name of his shop but I've lost his card. I recommend giving him a call, great guy very helpful.

Just FYI for those who were getting me quotes from their business. I've got full cash now, so today is last day for people who said they could get them for me to get me a price on them. Or else I'm going gambling with my money with Nengun tonight. :wave:

Just heard back from WEDS and in the size and offset I'm after they have 0 left in stock. The next batch will be completed as of early October!

Not sure what I'll do now. Kinda ruins my chances of gettin into Motorvation too. So devo. :D Might still put my name down for the back-order.

Edited by Magic

hehe yeah. I just paid in full for the wheels then. Don't need to pay for shipping until they're made. Can't wait. :P

Sad to see all that money leave my account in a click of a button lol.

sorry about the delay... but looks like you already order some.

just for reference; the rims cost 152,600yen for a set of 4 (you can pick the size and offset 8Jx17 114.3 + 32 or + 42, 9Jx17 114.2 +10 +20 +35)

+ shipping and fee, still waiting on reply

Perfect Run stock them and they have the quickest delivery time out of any company ive ordered from i always get parts within a week or 2

I have called them and they dont stock them man.

If no one has them in store at the moment, the next international batch gets made by early october from Weds Japan, so no matter where you go it's the same waiting list on the SA-70s.

Thanks anyway Michael, I ordered the 18 inchers with 9" width all round and +32 offset. :O

I have called them and they dont stock them man.

If no one has them in store at the moment, the next international batch gets made by early october from Weds Japan, so no matter where you go it's the same waiting list on the SA-70s.

Thanks anyway Michael, I ordered the 18 inchers with 9" width all round and +32 offset. :cool:

Hey Mate,

Tech9 get them, talk to Scotty, I know he can get them cos he offered them to me for my gtr and showed me the pics the supplier sent him. And im pretty sure they will be coming from over east so eta should be f all. Their number is 93143889.

Regards,

Steve

Why is everyone recommending me places AFTER I've already ordered them lol.

I know Scott. He is yet to get me a price. But your right, Tech9 resell for Weds official Australian Reseller over in NSW, Stamford. who I also spoke with directly, who are also yyet to hear back from Weds with a price and timeframe. None of these places usually stock Weds in store, they aren't very common so it's usually back order. Besides that one at jap perf parts that someone on here mentioned they had. Turns out it was sold a while ago, and it was in bronze.

I've found that getting someone in Japan to walk into Weds store personally and order it is by far more easier, which I have done. :cool:

But cheers for all the help and tips along the way guys. I'll post up pics of course when I get them in October.

Edited by Magic

• 1 month later...