SAU Community

Volk Racing Te37 On R33 Gts-t

Question,

Just wondering if these rims will fit on a R33 GTS-T or will I need to choose different offset? Front: 19x9.5 +12 and Rear: 19x10.5 +12.

No they won't without major guard work. More suited to GTR with wider guards.

18x9.5 +22, pre guard work and car fully jacked up

DSC00333.jpg

After decent amount of flaring

DSC00342.jpg

the rears in the sizes you want will sit out an extra 23mm....so you're going to need a lot of work to make them fit

18x9.5 +22, pre guard work and car fully jacked up

DSC00333.jpg

After decent amount of flaring

DSC00342.jpg

the rears in the sizes you want will sit out an extra 23mm....so you're going to need a lot of work to make them fit

cool cool, thanks a lot of dezz :P

Question,

Just wondering if these rims will fit on a R33 GTS-T or will I need to choose different offset? Front: 19x9.5 +12 and Rear: 19x10.5 +12.

their huge offsets for a gtst, let me guess you got em cheap...

did you want to widebody your 33?

their huge offsets for a gtst, let me guess you got em cheap...

did you want to widebody your 33?

nah just wanted to know whats involve to properly get those rims fitted

i'll probably try and avoid getting the widebody and perhapes go down the path of flarin it up :devil:

dude mine sit out 10mm from my rolled NOT flared guards (9.5+30) and yours are a good 31mm further than that!

so that a flare of 41mm required :D

doable!

haha!! tonga managed to fit those rims size (19x9.5+28, 19x10.5+30) perfectly but, had to lip his rear

i am considering different offset to reduce the cost but, if by flarin it looks awesome then i guess pouring some mulla to that wouldnt hurt so much :devil:

u wont need 40mm flare, 20mm flare should be suffice with stretched tyres. if u dont want stretched tyres then either go wide body or reduce the size and raise the offset.

haha!! tonga managed to fit those rims size (19x9.5+28, 19x10.5+30) perfectly but, had to lip his rear

i am considering different offset to reduce the cost but, if by flarin it looks awesome then i guess pouring some mulla to that wouldnt hurt so much :rofl:

yeh mate mine fit perfect, but with your offset at +12 all round, lipping wont cut it, they'll be sticking out alot!!! big flare job!!!