SAU Community

Group driving to Drag Combat

Gday all - seing as this hasnt had much response on SDU i thought i tried my luck here.

I will be driving to QLD on Thursday May 23rd along with 2 other R33's including URMINE i believe, is anyone else planning on driving up there???

I would like to get a group together for this one as it will make a great site.... a wild pack of skyline owners thrashing through the countryside :)

We are looking at leave thursday late afternoon, possiblly either staying mid way and arriving in brisbane Fridya morning... or doing an all nighter.

whos keen!

Nick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 33GTS25

it's incredibly amazing that 2 months ago, when this trip was initially suggested, that there were so many keen for a big run and now zip nada nothing, well that's how it seems to me

rod

Yeah its annoying.... all these people that are all talk eh!

Well the original two that I was going with are still coming.... its gonna be great fun... i cant understand why more arent coming for the drive...

Nic

Yeah that's pretty poor, but obviously some people just can't get time off work or UNI at all I guess. Although with the couple of months notice, no excuses really. I'm almost keen to drive to sydney just to drive up, how is an interstate cruise not awesome ? Anyway, i'm gunna try and take the whole weekend off from any work, so we'll have to hit the piss hard boys. Can't wait to meet some of you all hey.

Well if I lived in Sydney, I would have loved to have driven with you guys, but I'm taking the easy option and flying. It's just a bit too far for me to drive for only a weekend.

i drove up at Xmas, taking a couple of days each way, and even that took it out of me a bit.

Hope u get a few more guys, Nick. I was hanging out to see some other Skylines on that highway....doing the trip in a group will be awesome, even if there's only 3 or 4 of you.

Well the original two that I was going with are still coming.... its gonna be great fun... i cant understand why more arent coming for the drive...[/quote:72a4b36365]

ummmm........

Not anymore.

One of my close friends just informed me that his 21st is that weekend so I can no longer go to Drag Combat......But at least I still have 2 weeks off work.

keep an eye on the events forum in the australian section of SDU, it WILL be organised, just bide your time. we do things on short notice sometimes, and everyone knows about this so its no stress.

till then, go hard.

I am going.............no Skyline yet :)

Will try to keep up in my Camry.

Would much rather travel in style...........cough..........cough...........hint hint :lol: