SAU Community

Ttracing Development

shawno

I recently imported my 33gtr and the day i went to get it rego'd it was running like a dream and i was so happy with it! after getting it rego'd i blew an intercooler pipe off it but couldnt see where??? my compliance workshop said to take it to TTRacing just around the corner.. they fixed it, but it was a pain in the a55 due to having to pull the front bar off. *note- i wanted to do the work myself but my home was way to far away to drive and i figured it would just be easier for them to do it*

anyway i come back 3 days later to pick up the beast, only to be told .. they fixed the piping..SWEET.. and i havnt had a problem with it since..so job well done i guesss..

However, the spark plugs had fouled up.. so they changed em.. and the engine has a brand new ticking noise... i was told they can find the problem for me.. but it wasnt looking good.. i was in shock to say the least.. how can the perfectly running car, and i mean PERFECT..be f*cked.

I decide to get the old spark plugs off them.. get the car home running on 4 or 5 cylinders.. clean the old plugs and whack em back in.. *note- new spark plugs were different to old ones hmmmmmmm*

turn the engine on.. and guess what.. no ticking.. car is running amazing again.. SWEET!

was this an honest mistake?

or did they see an opportunity to rip off an idiot who cant put a pipe back on?

does anyone else take their car there?

when i first went their all the guys seemed like really nice fellas and there was some tuff built cars there..

• 1 month later...
I recently imported my 33gtr and the day i went to get it rego'd it was running like a dream and i was so happy with it! after getting it rego'd i blew an intercooler pipe off it but couldnt see where??? my compliance workshop said to take it to TTRacing just around the corner.. they fixed it, but it was a pain in the a55 due to having to pull the front bar off. *note- i wanted to do the work myself but my home was way to far away to drive and i figured it would just be easier for them to do it*

anyway i come back 3 days later to pick up the beast, only to be told .. they fixed the piping..SWEET.. and i havnt had a problem with it since..so job well done i guesss..

However, the spark plugs had fouled up.. so they changed em.. and the engine has a brand new ticking noise... i was told they can find the problem for me.. but it wasnt looking good.. i was in shock to say the least.. how can the perfectly running car, and i mean PERFECT..be f*cked.

I decide to get the old spark plugs off them.. get the car home running on 4 or 5 cylinders.. clean the old plugs and whack em back in.. *note- new spark plugs were different to old ones hmmmmmmm*

turn the engine on.. and guess what.. no ticking.. car is running amazing again.. SWEET!

was this an honest mistake?

or did they see an opportunity to rip off an idiot who cant put a pipe back on?

does anyone else take their car there?

when i first went their all the guys seemed like really nice fellas and there was some tuff built cars there..

Hows it going, came across this in google.. Iam a fellow customer from TT Racing and for what happened was a mistake on the mechanics side, maybe the wrong spacing in the spark plugs. As for you thinking he would take the opportunity to rip you off, i would say defiantly not, hes the kinda person who goes out of his way for his customers and i remember you rocking up that day and if you did find out that there was a mistake by the mechanic and you solved the problem a call would have solved this issue and he would have been grateful for you effort and feedback, because in a workshops mistakes happen, we are only human.

Hope there isnt any heart feelings and i will make sure to raise this comment to alex later today. :)

Edited by O-O{TTR32}O-O

As for you thinking he would take the opportunity to rip you off, i would say defiantly not, hes the kinda person who goes out of his way for his customers

i will make sure to raise this comment to alex later today. :P

Should I even get into Michael, Michaels father and their dyno?… No best not. I won’t even mention a certain twin turbo S13 either.

We still want our f**king tandem trailer back as well. I guess just the axle’s will do seeing Alex took it upon himself to cut them off to use on his on accord.

How about passing that message onto him.

Should I even get into Michael, Michaels father and their dyno?… No best not. I won’t even mention a certain twin turbo S13 either.

We still want our f**king tandem trailer back as well. I guess just the axle’s will do seeing Alex took it upon himself to cut them off to use on his on accord.

Sicem Joshwaaaa!

Should I even get into Michael, Michaels father and their dyno?… No best not. I won't even mention a certain twin turbo S13 either.

We still want our f**king tandem trailer back as well. I guess just the axle's will do seeing Alex took it upon himself to cut them off to use on his on accord.

YEAH!!!! +11ty. The guy sticking up for them has 1 post, trustworthy.............NOT!

YEAH!!!! +11ty. The guy sticking up for them has 1 post, trustworthy.............NOT!

Only one post cause obviously im new to skylines australia.. as in trustworthy i would think yes, only reason i joined was after seeing this crap on google. as in a worker or owner no.. just a customer and he just works on my car, and if pretty pathetic that you bunch know who he is, you know if you all took the same anitiative sorting out your problems with alex as much as your bagging him out, all these issues would be resolved.

either sort out your problems or move along.

boyfriend then maybe?

it's a public forum.. we will move along when ready...

1. you're the first person to NOT complain about ttracing on here..

2. why change the spark plugs when obviously there was nothing wrong.. to make that mistake then no as far as i'm concerned the mechanic is not worthy for my business.. should be able to realise maybe the wrong spacing and not a simple "it's not looking good"...

3. If you remember this guy coming in.. Are you there ALL THE TIME (hence the boyfriend)... shear coincidence that you was there when he came in and just happen to find this thread on google.. maybe you was searching for "ttracing gets bagged" so you can try defend all the shit thats happened..

4. what is anitiative? LOL

boyfriend then maybe?

it's a public forum.. we will move along when ready...

1. you're the first person to NOT complain about ttracing on here..

2. why change the spark plugs when obviously there was nothing wrong.. to make that mistake then no as far as i'm concerned the mechanic is not worthy for my business.. should be able to realise maybe the wrong spacing and not a simple "it's not looking good"...

3. If you remember this guy coming in.. Are you there ALL THE TIME (hence the boyfriend)... shear coincidence that you was there when he came in and just happen to find this thread on google.. maybe you was searching for "ttracing gets bagged" so you can try defend all the shit thats happened..

4. what is anitiative? LOL

nah was just searching ttracing. iam there a fair bit, cause i always learn something new. because he has a fair bit of knowledge and hes always happy to stop and share that. i dont know what your problem is nor why thats the case, but like you said im the first and only person not to complain about ttr, and im fine with that, everyone is able to share their oppinion at free will, and if there are ppl complianig about ttr there should be ppl who can stand for the company too and dont forget the guy who originally started this topic was only asking about ttr, not complianing about them.

Edited by O-O{TTR32}O-O

Remember the rabbit in Alice in wonderland? Alex is the white rabbit and the customers/clients with DEEP pockets are Alice, they get lured into a mystical journey Alex has for them.

Alex is exceedingly knowledgeable and 9 times out of 10 will pin point the problem, however the dollar signs in his eyes take over from him being an ethical business owner.

He takes sort cuts (which has been proven time and time again) but won’t discuss these cheaper short cuts with the car owner/customer so they go off thinking they have a superior item at full price. He lives through “clients” money and basically will run a build budget right out, without the consent of the “client”, who has no other option then to spend it as the car needs to be finished/mobile.

I lost count how many $5000 cheques were written and the car hadn’t changed and the answers as to what the money was needed for were vague.

As I already told you our circumstance with this business I won’t get into anymore. I’m relatively well known within the import circle and enough people are well aware of what has gone on.

All that aside, the trailer is a major pet hate, he was not given permission to chop it up, he was not given permission to have the running gear, he didn’t even apologize and offer second hand value for the running gear.

He asked to keep the trailer down there to use, which we allowed. We gave him countless media exposure and allowed the racecar to sit at his workshop as a trophy of some sort; so new customers could see his work.

He got greedy. That’s all there is to it.

As above, he has been caught out countless times on here with his sort cut work. There is numerous proof with backyard looms and quick fixes on this site and others. I have even sent knowledgeable people down to his workshop with Race/Club day skylines (GTR’s included) with no issues to set him up in aid of seeing who he’ll try and take for a run. Needless to say all my mates and their cars reported back to me with nothing more then Alex trying to bleed big money from them.

Remember the rabbit in Alice in wonderland? Alex is the white rabbit and the customers/clients with DEEP pockets are Alice, they get lured into a mystical journey Alex has for them.

Alex is exceedingly knowledgeable and 9 times out of 10 will pin point the problem, however the dollar signs in his eyes take over from him being an ethical business owner.

He takes sort cuts (which has been proven time and time again) but won't discuss these cheaper short cuts with the car owner/customer so they go off thinking they have a superior item at full price. He lives through "clients" money and basically will run a build budget right out, without the consent of the "client", who has no other option then to spend it as the car needs to be finished/mobile.

I lost count how many $5000 cheques were written and the car hadn't changed and the answers as to what the money was needed for were vague.

As I already told you our circumstance with this business I won't get into anymore. I'm relatively well known within the import circle and enough people are well aware of what has gone on.

All that aside, the trailer is a major pet hate, he was not given permission to chop it up, he was not given permission to have the running gear, he didn't even apologize and offer second hand value for the running gear.

He asked to keep the trailer down there to use, which we allowed. We gave him countless media exposure and allowed the racecar to sit at his workshop as a trophy of some sort; so new customers could see his work.

He got greedy. That's all there is to it.

As above, he has been caught out countless times on here with his sort cut work. There is numerous proof with backyard looms and quick fixes on this site and others. I have even sent knowledgeable people down to his workshop with Race/Club day skylines (GTR's included) with no issues to set him up in aid of seeing who he'll try and take for a run. Needless to say all my mates and their cars reported back to me with nothing more then Alex trying to bleed big money from them.

yeh i havent got anything to say in this case, im sorry for how you feel and for what happened, i cant excuse in this case what has been done to you and other ppl, and have only known what he has told me and i guess he wouldnt bring this up. Like i said im just a customer and its not my place to speak on behalf of him. But for what he has done for me has been good work, but im some cases its a little to late for whats previously happened in the past.

Am I the only one who's noticed his name: O-O{TTR32}O-O

....a customer that's so loyal as to put it in their username? :kiss:

If anyone wants to know anything about TTR then I suggest asking a guy with the username "boot_it"

Edited by so_tred

Am I the only one who's noticed his name: O-O{TTR32}O-O

....a customer that's so loyal as to put it in their username? >_<

If anyone wants to know anything about TTR then I suggest asking a guy with the username "boot_it"

Yer but before you jump to conclusions, i own an R32 GTR, hense Twin Turbo R32 "TTR32", second of all i work at tuff trailers "TTR32", iam also a twin "TTR32" and my car gets worked on at TTR.

Edited by O-O{TTR32}O-O

all i can say bout everyone complaining bout TTR and Alex, is how many other places are out there that will rip you off worse! take a hard look at all the different shops out there, dont get me started bout preadator either, how many of Alex's high hp motors that he has built have blown up??? none that i have heard of. he always gives great FREE advice and lets face it you want quality you pay for it! all my work mates have had alex work on or build their skylines and nothing has ever gone a miss. just thought i might be the second person to say something good bout TTR other then the twins.

all i can say bout everyone complaining bout TTR and Alex, is how many other places are out there that will rip you off worse! take a hard look at all the different shops out there, dont get me started bout preadator either, how many of Alex's high hp motors that he has built have blown up??? none that i have heard of. he always gives great FREE advice and lets face it you want quality you pay for it! all my work mates have had alex work on or build their skylines and nothing has ever gone a miss. just thought i might be the second person to say something good bout TTR other then the twins.

So you’re admitting he rips people off, all be it not as much as everyone else? That’s pretty good publicity. Go into marketing or something.

Cheer up Princess; he’ll still let you suck his wang for backing him up.

mate.. i never said he was ripping people off. you guys did! i was trying to get the point out there that there are plenty of worse companies out there then what you are protraying as TTR to be! if your experience for them was bad thats between you and them, im just adding my five cents worth, obviously the only way you can responed to peoples positive posts is by attacking them personally, time to get out of you nappies and learn to use the toilet. and grow up,