SAU Community

V Series Gallery

That doesn't look like someone has keyed it. You know what it looks like? Studs on the bottom of a woman's handbag as they've put it down and rustled in the bottoms of there bag to find there keys. Ex did that to my old Silvia by accident - or so she says...

Looking neat mate. Just missing two rear doors but we can forgive you for that. :)

Baaah who needs 2 extra doors when my back seats have MORE than enough space... just kidding it's so f*cking uncomfortable in the back.

Meh, it's stock outside i have Eibach springs that have just landed in Australia and i should have my Vertini 20's by the end of next week fingers crossed then i will post another pic :)

Thanks for Sharing Holly !. Your infinity is nice...Guys whats the story over there only white & Silver !

We have 18 members in our WAV35 crew, and over 10 of us are silver LOL...

Perth needs some more coloured V's!

Black is what drew my attention to the V. Sexy as sin.Bid on 3 of them. Then the lakeblue came up and I had to have it !! It was way over budget 05 less than 20months old,but is a premium and had 06 fact 19" rims/trim& 14k klms- perfect. Love this colour, the Black, & charcoal. For mine the R series cars colours suited their shape much more than standard colours in the Vs.

Edited by ELFGT350

I got new rims.

post-83571-0-45321500-1347188233_thumb.jpg

I think they look good, but was very suprised how well they fit within my guards. The fronts are 8.5x19 with 245, and the rears are 9.5x19 with 285's on them. Plenty of space in the guards for wider. The rims are Stance 5ive.

The thing I probably love the most about these new rims, is how well they resist brake dust build up.

Edited by vee35

Not a V (but a Z so close hehe), but I am an ex-V owner, and Shiva requested pics.

These are a couple me and my mate took the other night, we are still working out the whole photography thing :P so be nice, should have some day time ones soon enough.

IMG_4462.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4448.jpg