SAU Community

Stagea Carbon Fibre Bits.

Charlie Stokes

HELP NEEDED!! I have Carbon Fibre head lights, mirrors, spoiler insert, and stone guards around the wheel arches.. Last night I hit a foriegn object on the road and it smashed one of the stone guards on the car. I need to find where I can buy a replacement. If anyone knows, can they please send me a message, either here or on facebook..

If you haven't seen one, have a look at the arches in the pic I uploaded.

Cheers guys!

post-52434-1220147733_thumb.jpg

the stone guards are called flares and all the cf bits are options on the dayz edition stageas

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&id=170658

i've been searching for a pair of rear ones for a while now and i've been told they basically dont exist here or in japan.

if you do find a set tho, ill gladly buy the rear ones off you!

D.

Thats an awesome pic! It has all the parts listed that my car has on it. So Nissan would not be any help??

Anyone have a friend that is japanese that could search yahoo.jp? Anyone that can source a supplier for this part, I'm willing to pay them $100 for thier time!!

I love the flares and I don't want the car to loose its look without them!

the stone guards are called flares and all the cf bits are options on the dayz edition stageas

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&id=170658

i've been searching for a pair of rear ones for a while now and i've been told they basically dont exist here or in japan.

if you do find a set tho, ill gladly buy the rear ones off you!

D.

http://www.slidewizeimports.com/

http://www.importmonster.com.au/

both these companies buy things from yahoo.jp for you, you can use both to search thru yahoo and translate it too

you can try nissan but even if they do have them, any bet they'll cost you quite a bit... but as i said, if you find a set, ill happily buy the rear ones from you.

that'll be $100 thanks....... lol

D.

if you're looking around for them, they also came painted in body colour... they're the exact same thing by the looks of it but yours has cf over the top

if neither of us can find any of these anywhere, i may have my front pair for sale as they're no good to me without the rears. they're currantly yellow but im sure you could find somewhere to cover them with cf

D.

See how we go! If we can't find them and your willing to part with the fronts, that would be awesome!

I have had a PM with another diagram with part numbers on it that I have sent with the link you sent me to Nengun. They are trying to locate them at the moment. I also contacted Hiro at Japan Direct down at Arncliff. He might know of a place in JP..

If I locate them, looks like I might try and get 3 sets. Between yourself, the other guy that PM me and myself we are all looking for a set..

Have been investigating more, it now looks as though the tyres that Australia's Best Tyre service installed on saturday might be slightly wider than the original ones. There are rub marks on the tyre and it might have rubbed the guard causing the CF flare to shatter..

Looking at it now, its obvious that the tyre is too wide for the ofset I have on my wheels.

Not happy!! They have told me to come back in and get 225's installed instead of the 235's in it. Doesn't help the $400 Flare kit I'm going to have to buy though. Thats if I find a supplier!

if you're looking around for them, they also came painted in body colour... they're the exact same thing by the looks of it but yours has cf over the top

if neither of us can find any of these anywhere, i may have my front pair for sale as they're no good to me without the rears. they're currantly yellow but im sure you could find somewhere to cover them with cf

D.

It looks like that slidewize has a link to the yahoo auctions. Its in japanese but they have the flares that are on a dolphin kit by the look of it. They look different to mine and look like they are colour coded. Have you had a look at these yourself??? They might match yours?

http://www.slidewizeimports.com/

http://www.importmonster.com.au/

both these companies buy things from yahoo.jp for you, you can use both to search thru yahoo and translate it too

you can try nissan but even if they do have them, any bet they'll cost you quite a bit... but as i said, if you find a set, ill happily buy the rear ones from you.

that'll be $100 thanks....... lol

D.

mate give andrew a call at custom carbon components he is a great bloke loves his stageas and does the best carbon and glass work i have ever seen. bryce got his front end done there (r34 front big yellow wagon) . i caannot praise how much effort andrew puts into his work i droped my stag of last night to get a new front bar and side skits made, that actually fit unlike those shit arse japanese nismo copys that are a dissgrase!

www.ccubed.com.au hopefully soon he will have an r34 front end fit to BOLT on no mods required. 260rs s2 front bars. Nismo sideskirts and even a widebodykit all of the shelf.

It looks like that slidewize has a link to the yahoo auctions. Its in japanese but they have the flares that are on a dolphin kit by the look of it. They look different to mine and look like they are colour coded. Have you had a look at these yourself??? They might match yours?

both slidewize and monster are just companies that buy stuff from yahoo for you, all the stuff for sale on their sites is from yahoo.

i'd love some of the flares you're talking about but they're too pricey... mine are exaxtly the same as the ones on your car, just painted yellow instead of cf

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys! Thanks for all your input! With a little help from Tim? He found the flares in Japan for me! I was able to get set up with a broker and I was succesful in winning the auction! Hopefully I will see them here soon!

3 Cheers for Tim? $100 Spotters fee is coming your way!

I just send you a PM, get in contact with me so I can arrange to come and meet you and the $100 is yours!

post-52434-1221772839_thumb.jpg