New Need For Speed Undercover

Mohsen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant say i liked any of the nfs games too much. i have pro street, was ok, but didnt really juice my lemon. Same as all the previous NFS games.

i would like the new one if:

it had the realism of gt5

had an unbelievable amount of mods both mechanically and aesthetically

courses included the wangan, mt fuji mountain roads, mt akina from initial D, tsukuba circuit, bathurst and the piece de resistance - winton motor raceway

Removed ALL american influence and replace design team with the guys from tokyo xtreme racer or wangan midnight

and youve got yourself the best game in the world

• 3 weeks later...

Just realised this thread.

Here is what I said in the "Currently Playing" Thread.

Finished it on PS2 in about a week, but could have finished it quicker.

Graphics a terrible, the default controller layout is annoying cuz Im use to Carbons settings.

Tuning wise its is a lot better than Pro Street as you do not have to spend as much time mucking around with settings.

Had about the same amount of cars than Carbon but still Pro Street had the most.

The game was quite easy to win.

What I hate about Pro Street and Undercover is that, there is no FREE CUSTOMISE like in the previous NFS. No Highway Battles in Quick Race which is sucks.

The cut scenes are OK and Maggie Q was the only thing worth watching.

So far I have completed Career Mode of 87% (just a few lose end to tie up) with a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec, Nissan 180SX, 911 Turbo GT2, Lamborghini Galardo and Ford Mustang cop cars in my garage.

They pretty much took parts from Carbon and Pro Street put it together and changed a few race events around.

Overall its a Good game.

BTW Is the R35 GTR avaliable to unlock in the PS2 version? Maybe I gota race the Challenge Series...

ive got the R34 in millenium jade, on bronze TE37's.. the rest is stock. sooo sexy

R35 in gunmetal grey, stock rims. sexy. does 390km/h

the theres the GT2

and some other cars i dont remember

Played it the other day, wasn' that impressed. Exactly the same as NFS Most Wanted with a bit of an upgrade on little things here and there. I think they should just stop making them for a while until they make a decent "new" game that is miles ahead of the old ones. Kind of like GT5 is to GT4, huge difference.

However the Veyron is cool :down:

bought this the other day, very diappointing, not to mention when you get to the higher speeds or are in with the group of cars, the game begins to lag/glitch, oh well, wait for the next one

what cars you got bakes?

all my cars dont have any nitrous

i flew through the game.

my R35 maxs out at 389 km/h :banana:

i dont like how every corner theres a fkn cop

i cant even do a top speed run on my R34

hmm, i retract my previous statement, despite the bitchass lag that occassionally comes up, it is an entertaining game, and with tonnes of races, the highway battles are the best by far

Need for speed underground = realistic driving engine imo, when you accelerate, u accelerate, when u brake u brake, when you take your foot off the gas you here compressor surge ( in some cars), only faults in that game was when you fully mod sumthin like a Supra or a Skyline the growl of the 2jz/ rb26 instantly turns into that annoying 4cylinder sound. So I just never do up the engine part to get around this.

Need for speed most wanted = alright game but the modifications were limited compared to NFSU2 , when u accelearte u dont accelerate, u do a pycho ass burnout thus forcing u to go stop to go in 2nd ( my own experience)

Need for speed carbon = even less modification potential due to teh fact if u done have an aftermarket rear bumper u cant have an aftermarked exhaust WTF? , and I absoloutely hate Autoscult, every kit looks the same, drivign engine is the same as in Most wanted im pretty sure same retarded acceleration

Need for speed pro street= I played for 1 day and epic quit, I HATED IT!

Need for speed undercover = driving engine seems to be better then the normal most wanted onwards style, but the game is still hindered by the modification restrictions. most performance mods and visual mods are restrictive and not in depth however cruising around the highway system I must say is pretty fun and the fact cops never seem to go a shit about me speeding past is good. I did find 1 retard thing tho, when I 1st got the game I did a bit of career and bought the G35 skyline which im pretty sure (99.9999%) is a Non turbo 3.5l VQ35DE V6, however for sum reason it is turbocharged and has a BoV lol.

To make the ultimate driving game i reckon it should have a map the size of GTA San andreas to drive around, the driving engine of Underground 2 and extremely indepth performance modification such as boost pressure, turbo sizing, specific internals specs, gearboxes, exhaust composition, wastegate options (screamer pips in a game would rule), BoV options (im sick of HKS lol) , etc etc

thats my rant