SAU Community

Respraying Half My Car, Anyone Know How Much It Would Cost?

dataznman

Hey fellow skyline owners

i know i should probably just get a qoute from a panel and paint workshop but its 12am and I really cbf, honestly i m more pissy at at the fact that i even have to respray my skyline. Some mofo tagged half my car while it was parked in front of my martial arts training hall. So basically I want to know how much I m looking at forking out to pay for the damages, has anyone here resprayed their car and can recommened a place that is relatively cheap XD cause i dont know if it will be worth the excess to claim it on insurance.

Thanks

Dataznman

Hahahaah.

If you can hook me up with a half-respray for $1k, I'll eat my own shorts.

could be done couldnt it i mean hes not doing the inside of the doors or anything its just the door and making the quarter panels blend in with the rear bar and the front bar.

3 pannels if you find a decent shop isnt too obscene lol

I got a half respray including roof and taking the bonnet back to bare metal for around 3 grand I think, through insurance. It'll depend what panels you need done and if you want proper blending...

My spray job wasn't amazing/show car finish, so for a grand you'd have to be doing most of the work yourself.