SAU Community

Zoo Real Car Comp - I'm A Fnalist!

skylineguy19

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks all, wasnt expecting this kind of a response, you all rock :D

Hopefully with all you rhelp can make a dent in the lead the 2 have infront of me, hopefully wake up tomorrow and be in 2nd, that would be nice.

For people who are interested in the autoclicker, it can be found at http://shockingsoft.com/AutoClicker.html

Easiest way to set it up is have your favourites permanantly open as a side bar. Right click on the vote for me button and go add to favourites. From there leave my profile open, set your auto clicker to a time that allows the page to load up again, hit start and leave your mouse pointer highlighted over the link you added in the favourites bar. And walah, auto clicker is alive lol.

Thanks heaps again guys. I know steve has setup a different one he may want to share, not sure if its easier than the one i have linked.

so i have a feeling this could be the last week and a bit of the comp. Thinking it will probly finish the end of the month, so am encouraging all willing to throw as many votes at me as they can. I highly encourage auto clickers overnight :)

Thanks again to all that have taken some time to vote for me :)

Edited by skylineguy19

hey guys, well im in the Real Car Comp for the Zoo mag and am currently in 3rd place. With not long left to go in the comp am hoping to jump into the top 2. Hoping this is where you guys ad girls can give me some help. If you could all throw some votes my way would be massively appreciated. You can vote as many times as you like. More the better :O But it all helps.

Thanks in advance to all that are kind enough to take some time out and help me out.

Here is the link to where you can hit the 'Vote For Me' button.

http://realcars.zooweekly.com.au/ViewProfile.aspx?profileID=469

Thanks again all.

Luke.

No offense mate but i reckon you got the votes because of the T and A :D

Just sayin'.