SAU Community

Morwell - Sat 11 Oct - Sau Vic Club C/ship - Rnd 7

Bec

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"if hawks win then gtrs will eat grass" thats what you left on my voicemail. i think i know what you were trying to say, you just had a gtr moment trying to say it.

Wouldn't a spoken GTR moment mean some computer fixes the words as they came out of your mouth so that you don't really have know what you're talking about? :D

I can't believe I have to pull out of this event! So pissed off. Just realised I have a bucks party on that day which I have already paid for. I'm going to find another day to go there I think. I've been looking forward to this all year.

Also - Ryan, the driver of the Nissan Slightly - GTR's eat slightly's (and grass) for breakfast.

Directions to the hill climb (curtosy of DrNick from teh WRX Club)

Jump on the Monash/Princess High/Freeway and head east. Moe is ~1.25 hours from the eastern parts of Melbourne

The first exit for Moe has the McDonalds there, easy to see. You do not need to take this exit unless you want some food

You need to take the next exit which is the Newborough/Yallourn North one (it is ~5kms from the first Moe exit above)

Turn left at the stop sign at the top of the exit

You will come to a set of lights, go straight here (if you need fuel, there is a BP on the left before you get to the lights)

Turn right at the next set of lights (which are ~1.5kms from the last set)

Turn left at the roundabout (~400m from the last set of lights)

Turn right into Coach Rd (~400m from the roundabout)

Go up a nice big hill ~1kms and turn right into Bill Schulz Dr

And the hill climb is on the left ~400m

Or you can use Whereis or something to get directions.

Address: - The Gippsland Car Club - Haunted Hills Circuit, Bill Schulz Drive, Yallourn.

Bill Schulz Dve is off Coach Road.

unfortunatley i can make it, the car has had the last laugh. its in the garage as dead as a door nail! i think its my fuel pump...

im really p!ssed off, i was looking forward to attacking this one.

theres allways next year...