SAU Community

Tuned..... 1002hp R34 T88gk 18cm Monster!

STATUS

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ive done 4 cars now, one on rays, one str8 from sabbadins and two from T&E ?? in paky all with in reasonable limits. Rays was a good test for differrences between 4 and 5th. I ve also had heaps of remaps come in from DRDRIFT that i have tuned that pulled close to thier sheets on my dyno before we started any work. Pretty sure DRDRIFT's is pretty much always spot on... it should read the same as MPC's as its the same dyno smile.gif There should be hardly any wheelspin at a lowly 260 rwkw...

yeah but i hear that you need to have a hub dyno otherwise you have wheelspin issues :S

• 1 month later...

im the owner of that 1002 hp car , it made this on status dyno hub dyno , i did build this engine the old engine that is in the HPI # 29 i have this on the engine stand at my shop , the new engine is a HKS 2.8 high deck , if i did buy this from japan with this engine it would of been the buy of the century , this enine has much more pontentioal power as im only running the 18 cm rear , i have taken the 22 cm rear off the turbo as i was always running this on the road getting the 1000 klms running in , the car is very fuel effenict 250klm per 25 ltrs , soon to run at calder

if this dyno is accurate and the car weighs 1500kg it should run 8.40 @ 162 MPH

Its a Dynapack, one of the MOST accurate non-engine dynos. What ramp rate, correction method, dyno software type, car tranmission, tyre type, track condition etc etc etc are you assuming with your estimate? :huh:

Its a Dynapack, one of the MOST accurate non-engine dynos. What ramp rate, correction method, dyno software type, car tranmission, tyre type, track condition etc etc etc are you assuming with your estimate? :huh:

In order:

Ramp rate: N/A

Correction method: The timeslip

Dyno software: Timeslip

Transmission: N/A

Tyre Type: Full slick (ET Drag etc)

Track condition: Calder on a good day

Etc: The terminal speed on the timeslip will sort the claims from the fantasy

Etc: The ET in Paul's estimate is the theoretical best ET for the car's weight and claimed horsepower

Etc: Dynos are tuning tools

10L/100km wow thats on par with my diesel van

I luv adrians posts and always agree, dynos mean sweet f**k all, good for tuning. race it and run a decent time to brag about it.

Edited by 2BNVS

dynos mean sweet f**k all

Yep...too right...i always love to back up my dyno figure with an accurate corresponding MPH for the weight of our car. It really shuts them up!

Id love to see this thing smash out a 160+ MPH figure...but given my suspicions i predict it will more like 140-150.

Its time to stop the speculation...run it and run it hard!

best of luck with it guys.

Edited by DiRTgarage

• 2 weeks later...

DYNAMIX

lol im pretty smashed rite now n i was looking at the compressor diameters at the bottom of one of your posts, that bug that runs round on the screen had me fooled, i tried to squash it half a dozen times before i realise it wasnt real...hah...stupid fake bug...

Edited by R31Nismoid

didnt this thing struggle to make 450rwkw or something at autosalon? thats bit shy from 1002hp if im correct LOL

bro

as you can see.

even this tuner scare to answer why from 1002HP drop down to 450kw.

maybe he just play some magic in front of his customer

would love to see URAS prove his 1002HP on public dyno

:( :( :P