SAU Community

Stag Needed For 15/05/09

BOZ22N

Hi all,

I am getting married on 15/05/09 and i allready have a black 99 RS Stag and i was considering trying to get another black or white 99 - on ( quad headlight ) stag for the wedding cars. Mine is nothing special just clean stock car, i was hoping for a stock 260RS in black or white but beggers can't be choosers. I am just putting my feelers out now to see what cars are out there that would be able to make it to the hunter valley on the day for a few hours. I have attached a pic for you to look at. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Ryan

post-14375-1222475348_thumb.jpg

hey you didnt say were your from ... or were its going to and stuff like that.

ive got a 2000 white rs4 . . full leather and suede interior, with woodgrain inserts, twin sunroof. auto for a smooth drive

only mod is a front mount intercooler, exhaust in 2weeks. but by 5th next yr might be a few more things done

post-16976-1222490007_thumb.jpg

post-16976-1222490031_thumb.jpg

post-16976-1222490077_thumb.jpg

Edited by RBPOWA

Thanks for the reply guys, Very nice car RBPOWA. Are they R34 GTT rims you have on it? They look nice.

cheer's ... just checked up hunter valley ... NSW ? hm....

yeah 34 gtt rims .. came with the car .. looking to upgrade soonish. just asoon as i find i nice pair to replace them

cheer's ... just checked up hunter valley ... NSW ? hm....

yeah 34 gtt rims .. came with the car .. looking to upgrade soonish. just asoon as i find i nice pair to replace them

Just outside Newcastle. :(

Got a photographer yet Ryan? ;)

Hey Ian,

Yer Megan organised the photographer, she majored in photography at uni so she was very picky. Thanks for the offer though :( .

I had a look at you pics they look good, the black supra on page 18 I think it was looked sweet.

White 99 rs4, spotless condition, lowered a bit on work gold vsxx's.

Will have frontmount fitted soon, but stealth style.

Willing to do a roadtrip down from brissy, would be a good excuse to take a week off and go for a nice holiday finally.

Mostly just wanna dress it up in ribbons though :D

with a bit of notice id be glad to come down.

White 99 rs4, spotless condition, lowered a bit on work gold vsxx's.

Will have frontmount fitted soon, but stealth style.

Willing to do a roadtrip down from brissy, would be a good excuse to take a week off and go for a nice holiday finally.

Mostly just wanna dress it up in ribbons though :)

with a bit of notice id be glad to come down.

Thanks for your generosity mate i will keep that in mind.

So right after i write that 'spotless condition'

i walk downstairs, get in my stag to reverse out.

the old girl had parked my ss behind it. Which never happens.. the tint of course being nice and solid black in the stag..

needless to say theres some nice blue paint up the side of it now. I just went f**king mental.

Panel beaters tomorrow.

So right after i write that 'spotless condition'

i walk downstairs, get in my stag to reverse out.

the old girl had parked my ss behind it. Which never happens.. the tint of course being nice and solid black in the stag..

needless to say theres some nice blue paint up the side of it now. I just went f**king mental.

Panel beaters tomorrow.

bugger

Hi all,

I am getting married on 15/05/09 and i allready have a black 99 RS Stag and i was considering trying to get another black or white 99 - on ( quad headlight ) stag for the wedding cars. Mine is nothing special just clean stock car, i was hoping for a stock 260RS in black or white but beggers can't be choosers. I am just putting my feelers out now to see what cars are out there that would be able to make it to the hunter valley on the day for a few hours. I have attached a pic for you to look at. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hello,

I dont have what you are after but I do have a nice M35 Silver AXIS and I live in Sydney........I hear weddings are ripe with single ladies.....LOL

Jules

Hello,

I dont have what you are after but I do have a nice M35 Silver AXIS and I live in Sydney........I hear weddings are ripe with single ladies.....LOL

Jules

ooo nice do you have any pics?

Cheers,

Ryan