SAU Community

Thurs Day Night/ Gold Coast Cruise

CYA34

As I wasn't sure that everyone checks the events I was hoping to invite our liners to join in

The Cruise will start from Rocklea once again, those who came last time know the location in Rocklea, any who dont; please PM myself or Chris on the provided links.

We will leave our origin at 8:45 SHARP! We recommend arriving between 8:00 and 8:30 so everyone will know what the plan is. On our journey we will make a stop at Springwood Maccas at around 9:15 for a quick meal and to meet anyone that wishes to participate from that side of the woods. We then will proceed to Yatalla BP for a 9:45 arrival where you may get petrol etc but none the less; we will do the usual Thursday Night tour through there.

Leaving Yatalla we will head for the Coast for a target of 10:30. A BWCP cruise and espy cruise is on the agenda and departure at around 11:30-12:00 is expected (if you dont leave earlier)

TO SUMMARIZE

ROCKLEA MEET 8:15 - 8:45

SPRINGWOOD MACCAS 9:15 - 9:30

YATALLA BP 9:45 - 10.00

COAST 10:30 - 12:00

PM if any questions arise!

TO PM CYA34 CLICK HERE

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....CODE=4&MID=3735

TO PM DINGUSS (me) CLICK HERE

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....CODE=4&MID=1211

:P

ROCKLEA MEET 8:15 - 8:45

SPRINGWOOD MACCAS 9:15 - 9:30

YATALLA BP 9:45 - 10.00

COAST 10:30 - 12:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOMERA BP MEET AT 20.00 (Gold Coast Crew or Any1 else for who its closer)

I would like to thnak everyone, for "the usual thursday night" it was some thing different.

A good turn out from Boost andPowercruise and also a big thanks for the guys from Skylines Australia. and everybody not on that list.

As Dinguss has alredy mentioned in his post on Boost , POST if you came along last night and have any opinions about making it better/more efficient.

All I can say is "LETS DO IT AGAIN"

Thanks everyone.

(PS) I really wish It was a GTR