SAU Community

Stagea's In Nz

lachlanw

hey all . just lookin to get in touch with fellow nz stagea Enthusiasts . because there is farc all on the internet about it . and SAU is a fairly decent bunch of roosters . yeah im in chc h. bought the silver RS four S from indy cars . got it for 14500 inc ORC and a service . which i thiught was a pretty good deal because its in bloody good nick. not any wear at all on the seats or steering wheel . and it is the only one with sunroofs i could find in a year of searching . has sinc had a HDI front mount kit , cat basher out and a R32 waste gate actuator on it . bloody rapped . does anyone know who ownes the (stock) identical car ive seen regularily around chch . silver RS four S.

also got a mate who is putting a RB30dett in a series one stage  

Hey Lachlan

I'm in Dunners with a white Series 1 25X. It's pretty stock as Stageas go, and it has a couple of battle scars, but I love it! Have you had a look at the Southern Skyline Enthusiasts site? There are a couple of other Stagea drivers there. There's also a meet at the Dunedin ice rink on November 1st if you can make it. Always good to see another 'hearse' around the place.

:P

there's a video of a black stag on youtube doin a slide into a corner, overshooting it and ripping his rear bar off (if i could find it i'd post it). the guys accents are kiwi - i've always wanted to see more of that car as it's VERY nice looking :)

any idea guys?

hey all . just lookin to get in touch with fellow nz stagea Enthusiasts . because there is farc all on the internet about it . and SAU is a fairly decent bunch of roosters . yeah im in chc h. bought the silver RS four S from indy cars . got it for 14500 inc ORC and a service . which i thiught was a pretty good deal because its in bloody good nick. not any wear at all on the seats or steering wheel . and it is the only one with sunroofs i could find in a year of searching . has sinc had a HDI front mount kit , cat basher out and a R32 waste gate actuator on it . bloody rapped . does anyone know who ownes the (stock) identical car ive seen regularily around chch . silver RS four S.

also got a mate who is putting a RB30dett in a series one stage

There's a few Stagea owners on SDU http://www.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/index.php but no where near as many as on SAU. There are several stealthy RB26 powered cars in Auckland but they are going too fast for me to speak to the owners. There's one stock looking car with a number plate surround that says "2.6L V8 eater" that shot by out West at the speed of light. My own ambitions are more modest...limited by lack of $$$ so currently 155 AWKW and probably have to settle for about 220AWKW when I have saved up for a new turbo.

there's a video of a black stag on youtube doin a slide into a corner, overshooting it and ripping his rear bar off (if i could find it i'd post it). the guys accents are kiwi - i've always wanted to see more of that car as it's VERY nice looking :P

any idea guys?

I know this video well, but all I know about the car is that it was from Empire Imports in Christchurch, and that info was from when I posted it in the SSE forums.