SAU Community

Undercover BLACK R34 GTR!!!!

MacK

Got some interesting news from a reliable source. There will be a undercover policeman driving around in a Black R34 GTR in Sydney. So becareful guys n girls...

Personally i couldnt think of a better job!!! driving around in a R34 GTR trying to catch out other drivers by having runs etc etc....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its like leaving something in a car and leaving the window down ... its just askin for it and half the people that walk past will take it ... i saw it on today tonite tomorrow where the cop left something in the car and it was so easy to get and they got like 10 people ...

Originally posted by franks

when does it become entrapment? surely theres something governing how much encouragement a policeman can use to bait their suspect?

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that there is no "entrapment" in Australian law.... Only in America.

Look at the bright side guys.

A) At least the cops are showing a tiny flicker of good taste.

B) Maybe with the best import money can buy on the force, the cop's opinion of imports will change for the better.

They could be trying to eliminate the "us and them" mentality which exists within both the import community and amongst the police.

Or maybe they have wised up to the fact that the old Falcon/Commodore pursuits aren't neccesarily the best cars for baiting and chasing speeders?

Whatever they have decided the prospect of an R34 could almost be enough to make me join the force.

But then i did say almost!

If only it would make them understand just a little bit.

In my personal experiences the police fail to understand much at all about imports or their drivers. I have never even had a speeding ticket (perhaps that is luck) and i still get pulled over monthly for "routine license checks" and not one of my friends suffers that fate ever.

That said if they are going to giving rides away in their new 'toy' then maybe i could reassess my sceptic nature towards them.