SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

spotted yesty a blue 34 GTR BNR34 or sumtin at flo-tek tuggy n at wyoming a maroon 33 GTR "R33SOM" lmao love the plates... any1 on here???

2day a white 33 with wing in gossy yewww got a wave lol

hey that 'R33SOM' is for sale at a car yard in wyoming and is a gts-t with gtr front and rear badges :yes:

i too laughed but at the badges not the plates lol. :)

seen it about 2 weeks ago.. i think its still there but i drive past outside car yard work hours..

hey that 'R33SOM' is for sale at a car yard in wyoming and is a gts-t with gtr front and rear badges :)

i too laughed but at the badges not the plates lol. :D

seen it about 2 weeks ago.. i think its still there but i drive past outside car yard work hours..

hahahaha i didnt pick up on that 1 dodgey basturds, yeh its 4 sale 4 16750 or sumtin

saw a silver 33 gtr this morning on industrial drive, c/f wing blade, silver "skyline" sticker on window and nismo sticker above exhaust... and a noisy fuel pump.. sounded pretty tough, looked like it had volk f-zeros... i may be wrong though.

if your on here mate, very nice, i was the little 32 that had its tail between its legs.

cheers

Linton

Just wondering if any of you guys in Newcastle can help me out......

I need someone with a stock r33 gtst motor to take a few pics in the engine bay.

If anyone is available one night or something would be really great. Will only take 5 mins.