SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Spotted a grey 4dr at broadmeadow the other day.

Quite an attractive young lady driving it too :P

Is it an R32? Think I saw this going past the Tighes Hill TAFE bout midday today, although I think a guy was driving, lady in passenger. Pretty similar car to mine actually, this one has black guards right? He didn't look at my car though :P

Passed 2 white R33s at different times on my way home from work this arvo

I spotted you on Friday afternoon in the backstreets of Newcastle on my way to Seal Rocks.

Tough looking car mate - Love the plates :down:

Is it an R32? Think I saw this going past the Tighes Hill TAFE bout midday today, although I think a guy was driving, lady in passenger. Pretty similar car to mine actually, this one has black guards right? He didn't look at my car though :D

Nah, this is a 33. I spotted the car again on Monday, can't remember where though. I was on my way to tighes hill TAFE on my road bike funnily enough, so somewhere between here and there :(

Light grey/Silver two tone.

<------I've got a white series 2 33 with Racing Hart CPF Tune-R rims. I never take much notice so here is a wave to everyone who has waved and I've ignored :P

Edited by Finchy33

Gotta love the Beaches Hotel. The Burritos there are yum yum!

I had a schnitzel there with bacon carbonara sauce... it was SO YUM!!

Spotted a Blue R33 GTST today near Wickham with WIN.33R plates.

So does anyone have a stick engine bay I can have a look at ???

If nobody local can help I can take some of mine for you Krystal?

If nobody local can help I can take some of mine for you Krystal?

Thanks heaps Shell. I just need a few pics of where the charcoal cannister and the cam cover breather lines hook up cause its been so long I cant remember and it has to be done for engineering :D

Had a white R33 green P-plater following me and my bro (R31 and R32) just out after edgeworth.

Then later on in the trip (we headed down to central coast for their weekly thursday night meet, some of you guys should come!) we had a grey R33 4dr following us which I think took the morriset exit.

spotted a tidy white 33 gtst at greenhills lights this arvo.. and... wait for it.... its coming... a red p plater, being a dick, in 34 gt with GTR badge, and M spec Nur and nismo stickers... mate, if you're on here, wake up to yourself a bit.

spotted two r33's at tuggerah cinema's tonight..

one had Throttle shop stickers on the side

the other one had TRIPA number plates.. i was in the aurion that overtook u just before the freeway...as we were following u over the speed hump my gf commented on how rich your car was running!!! lol