SAU Community

What Wheels Are These?

1R34SON

Just as title describes, wheels are coming on car im about to buy, I dont want them and would like to sell them to anyone interested. Will post up in for sale section after I have them. Just looking for the name of them and maybe a value for now, sorry dont know the size yet will update when i get more info. im guessing 17's but no more than 18". Tyres are pretty new. Cheers People!

post-43914-1224613613.jpg

They are Advan tri spoke. A lot of peeps dont like them but they arent a bad track wheel because they are relatively light. have big brake clearance, And can usually found for reasonable bucks.

Who ever told you that gtrkiet is tripping. Advan Tri spokes are one of the cheaper rims to buy in decent widths/sizes. 7k my arse.

To answer the OP question - its too hard to judge price with out size, width, offset and what tyres.

Just to give you an idea my friend got given a set of these with one damaged rim for free so to some they arent worth anything ahahah. Others have been pricing a decent set of 17x9's for under $1000 but this is only an indication.

Edited by gunmetalgrey

• 3 months later...

Those are definitely 'Super ADVAN Racing Version 2,' most probably 17x235s...

Very good rims I reckon, but unfortunately they don't go for much second hand. In my honest opinion they look good on a few cars: definitely on R33s, my mate's got a peuter coloured S15 thats got ADVANs with the blue brim... I reckon they look mad on it, but other's have had different opinions... and finally, they look good on Supras. Definitely not R34's... specially 4 door ones. I've seen a few set of these (17x235) go from $650 - $850 or so... depending on their condition as well... Lightweight, if you don't really need the money, I reckon keep them for track use...

post-51388-1233812954_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
yea but just cars only insure wheels that are 2.5k <

Dunno who told you that shit mate, i work for Just Car and can say we'll insure any wheels and accessories, it depends on the value of ur car whether they are included or excluded. So if you've got a $2000 car with $2000 obviously they aint gonna be covered. But if you got a $28000 GTR then they would...