SAU Community

Front bars..

predator

i saw ur bar.. was that your 32 with those silver wheels in there? They were nice whatever they were :D

U mean like the mesh i have on my car :) Yer i need mesh too .. but i might wait till its all back together.. i can mesh it later, its easy enough to do. I was going to try a security door place :D

When i was looking for mesh i tried alot of places, including a few security door places. The only place i found, with large holes, was Repco. Bought mine from Airport West, at a very resonable price.

Pred/Inark,

I had Jetspeed mesh my front bar....perhaps they can tell u where they get it. Also when I was trying to track some mesh down someone suggested a plumbing joint (like Reece / Penhullarucks) 'cause they use a heap of the stuff.

-ant95GTR

hehe, i just went down there before. While I was at Jetspeed I just grabbed the stuff they used there rather than running it around everywhere.

Is sounds like the same stuff, but I paid $45 ... i think I got a bit more though. It was about 100cm x 50cm. Should be plenty to do my new bar + some spare.

So now they got everything they need - and if you get your car back before mine I'll hit you Nark :(

ahahahaha im going to go down there tomorow and tell con to hold urs till mines done when i drop off to see if the mesh will fit :D

did u see my baby? what shape was it in? ;)

• 6 months later...