SAU Community

R34 Hi-flowed Ball Bearing Turbo On An R33?

WOG BOY

Hi all, lookin for a bit of an upgrade in power for the liner and was suggested to get and R34 Hi_FLowed Ball Bearing Stock Turbo and put it on.....

Are the 34's stock turbo's an upgrade or are they the same as the 33's???

Let me know

Cheers

Matt

I got 235rwkw with my auto r33 on 12psi with just a hi-flow, so its definitely achievable.

lol i know its achieveable i know the fella i was just making a joke with him. but still tho does ur auto ever play up, slip not wanna change gear etc just curious

lol i know its achieveable i know the fella i was just making a joke with him. but still tho does ur auto ever play up, slip not wanna change gear etc just curious

lol, the auto DIED (slipping majorly) so I converted it to manual. No tranny cooler or anything on it lasted over 6months of punishment.

hi just wondering who did your hi-flow? and is it r33 or r34 hi-flow turbo

33 front bored out with bigger wheel

Vg30 rear with bigger wheels.

Dont know much about it as I got it off another car my dad bought. I think it may have to4 internals.

hi just wondering who did your hi-flow? and is it r33 or r34 hi-flow turbo

GCG in (near) Sydney offer a discount to SAU members. Steel wheels, ball bearings, bolt straight in. R34 has slightly bigger exhaust housing. many Stagea owners (mostly autos) are getting 200 to 240awkw from them. Get a transmission cooler ($99 from supercheap) and a shift kit (MV Autos).