SAU Community

Sydneykid, You Still Have My Money

I dont understabd why the post would be closed.

I have no other way of contacting this guy as his PM box is always full. I am owed well over $1000 and I know others from the forum are in the same boat.

Maybe someone can post something constructive like some contact details instead of trying to be funny just to increase their post count.

Edited by BennyBall

Link to the thread you purchased from please

And, have you read GB threads?

The contain the contact details...

Link added. I have read through the threads and there are no company phone numbers or email contact details for Jamex Australia.

Dear wannabemod cs student

the edit function is not available on the forums to prevent scammers editing their posts.

Please resolve this issue at once so that I may prevent the evil spambots from attacking our good friend sydneykid by way of intraweb electronic mail.

Best regards,

member with high warning level due to smartarse remarks.

Dear wannabemod cs student

the edit function is not available on the forums to prevent scammers editing their posts.

Please resolve this issue at once so that I may prevent the evil spambots from attacking our good friend sydneykid by way of intraweb electronic mail.

Best regards,

member with high warning level due to smartarse remarks.

Wow.... You sound like a winner :O

Good luck in life mate.

Hey guys,

Completely understand your frustration with trying to contact Sydneykid in regards to your "group buy" order.

Rest assured, we are discussing the on-going relationship between SAU and Sydneykid/Gary/Superior Suspension in the Admin/Mod forums, but as it stands there isn't a whole lot we can do. We have SAU Admins in the same boat as you (waiting 2-3 months for good to be delivered, and finding it very hard to get in contact with Sydneykid).

Fact is, there is still that group buy thread open, so lets just use that one okay? There's no need to start a new thread just every time.

Sydneykid last posted an update 2.5 weeks ago in that thread (linked in first post) that clearly outlines the issues he's having with his suppliers. He gets bits from several places to put these kits together for us, and diverse suppliers will often lead to sourcing issues and drawn out lead times, which is unfortunately out of everyone's hands.

Cheers,

Andrew.