SAU Community

My First Impound

gdogzgtr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone come down on this guy. Things like this make me change my mind about becoming a cop because you get so many people that look down on you and its very similar to us i mean one dick buys a skyline and thrashes it crashes with no experiences it looks bad on us and in the same way we get pulled over and we get some ass hole cop who rips us a new hole and we change our perspective of them but i have alot of cops who are family friends and relatives there average ppl and you don't need to be a cop to be a dick hes doing his job.

Only exception is a ticket inspector hahaha im sure even cops hate them :(

As I have said before, there are arsehole cops, no doubting that, these cops have attitudes, think they are god's gift, and will go over you like a mofo to pick everything, but guess what, you had to have done something to catch the attention of the cop in the first place (step back, look at the car, was it the skirts, the tires that vanish under the guards, the massive ricer wing you have on your boot, or the smoke blowing out of your exhaust??).

There are also good cops, they will pull you over for an RBT, run your licence, and if there is no issues, off you go, even though your sitting there with a 5" cannon that is clearly not quietening a straight through non-cat exahsut system on a straight 6 twin turbocharged car.

I have had both types of cops, from the ones pulling me over because the car caught their eye so they thought they would go to town on me, through to cops that haven't given a shit and left me alone.

The last 3 cars have been imported turboharged cars, and I have only been pulled over twice (combined) in these cars.

99% of the time, it's not the cop, but that 1% of the time, you probably didn't help the cop to not notice you.

B.

Look, at the end of the day whether youre a cop or not, everyone has a job to do. Everyone has rules to adhere to.

Then one day you get busted and think all cops are (unts because you got caught?

Well guess what, bad f**king luck. Be a dickhead on the road and face the consequences for f**ks sake.

I can understand people thinking he's on here to claim bragging rights because he impounded a car but if you read clearly he wanted to learn the process of doing it and never had an opportunity to. The opportunity arose and he took it. Get over it.

My rant...

Graheme did you ever have any experinece confiscating cars before this new legislation was brought into effect. Specifically the provision allowing vehicles to be confiscated if used when committing a serious indictable offense?

TBH I have wanted to impound a vehicle so I can learn/know what I am doing in future. <snip>

I have tried a couple of times before to impound for cars doing burnout and going sideways around corner but the S/SGT's on duty wouldn't authorise them.

Good on you Graeme for taking this idiot off the street temporarily! For all we know, one more life saved..?

I'm not quite comfortable with your motives when it comes to wanting to impound a vehicle for the sake of education... by the law you may have been able to impound the vehicles, but dont let self improvement or gratification sway your decision when it comes to charging someone with a fairly serious offence.. I'm sure you understand what i'm getting at. As much as fools deserve to be punished, dont abuse your discretion :O

lol, i think this copper is slightly retarded, what sort of copper goes "huh, i just impounded someones car today, im feeling pretty good about it, im gonna go brag to the boiz at sau, cos there so awsome and maybe ill get a self esteem boost" ................................................................................

srsly what in the name of high school football?! its a fake i reckonz, and not a copper, a 16 year old tubby who quit his job at taco bills because they teased him so.

so, do coppers have forums where i can brag about what ive done?

eh.. ive had my winge, please continue

PS, this guy is a complete and utter DOUCHE

(Define Douche: a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for vaginal lavage and enemas)

ugh..grow up mate.

I don't see how he's abused any discretionary power....It's not like this was a marginal offence.

All he's said is that he's been waiting for someone to impound so that he could learn the process, and this guy clearly deserved it...It's not as if he's gone out of his way to impound someone just for the sake of experience.

I don't see how he's abused any discretionary power....It's not like this was a marginal offence.

All he's said is that he's been waiting for someone to impound so that he could learn the process, and this guy clearly deserved it...It's not as if he's gone out of his way to impound someone just for the sake of experience.

Agreed. Although I wasnt referring to the idiot driving in the construction zone. I was referring to the 'other' cars whom he tried to impound but his seniors didnt think it was a big enough offence to follow through with it. By law they could have, but his superior thought that it was better not to impond the cars. They have more experience than him so are usually making the better decision. Had the s/sgt not have been there, someone's car may have been impounded by a rookie just 'wanting to see what it was like'! I want it to be clear that I'm NOT talking about the guy who's car he DID impound. He well deserved it!

I can't believe someone almost got a ticket for gearing down to slow their car, I'd be stuffed everyday in my Kenworth for using the engine brake to slow me up. Especially with the 620 Cummins :O

Good job on the roller, glad it wasn't a liner :)

The guy who ran into the back of me was speeding and had a suspended licence and not wearing his seat belt too, he nearly killed himself which was really scary for me.

post-41498-1225500115_thumb.jpg

I can't believe someone almost got a ticket for gearing down to slow their car, I'd be stuffed everyday in my Kenworth for using the engine brake to slow me up. Especially with the 620 Cummins :(

Good job on the roller, glad it wasn't a liner :(

The guy who ran into the back of me was speeding and had a suspended licence and not wearing his seat belt too, he nearly killed himself which was really scary for me.

LOL low loader FTW.

coppppassss copassssssssss, punch em in the face......

ha jokes.

stop calling him a coppa, he deserves more respect then that.

to have an understanding & fair officer on here that will answer our questions and help us out is pretty much a blessing, he could save your ass one day.

like somone else said, this was a good hint... not to speed, "favourite place"

get it ? sheeesh.

Edited by burkill

coppppassss copassssssssss, punch em in the face......

LOL

Punchy's alright ay its where i growed up. LOL

for those that have not seen it

I didnt realize that the word "coppa" was a derogatory word.

Edited by W0rp3D