SAU Community

Jsai Kits

ViNCeY

Hiya,

Personally, I've never had any experience with JSAI & Josh other than 'excellent'.

Dealings from Enquiry > Supply > Delivery > Payment were all smooth & communication forthright.

My kit has no gaps, fitted perfectly, flexible with reinforcements in the right places.

My car is an R34, but you can PM me for pics if required.

Tez

Thankyou Terry_GT-R34, I'm just in the initial stages of negotiations, hopefully i can get everything sorted out before Christmas, would really love my kit installed before then.

Very nice car W0rp3D, yeah the rims i'm getting are for my pearl white v35.

V350gt00.jpg

Edited by ViNCeY

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Josh will look after ya!

He'll give you a receipt for items and work done; but you just need to pay in cash that's all.

Fitment, strength and quality of his moulded work is exquisite.

• 9 months later...
Thankyou Terry_GT-R34, I'm just in the initial stages of negotiations, hopefully i can get everything sorted out before Christmas, would really love my kit installed before then.

Very nice car W0rp3D, yeah the rims i'm getting are for my pearl white v35.

V350gt00.jpg

that kit is clean! is that ings front lip? can i know how the fitment is?

Ahaha!!! damn i got lucky! my kit was recieved well packaged and very quick, and he was quick to respond on email and helpful. Personal issues maybe ruining his business... spin out

LOL!

Yeah you must be lucky.

It's ok, I was not trying to call you a liar or anything, as some members, like yourself had good experience and some didn't.

I just wanted to help warn other members.

Unfortunatley JSAI have angered a few SAU members and to the point where they are not trading on SAU anymore, I would say is serious...

LOL!

Yeah you must be lucky.

It's ok, I was not trying to call you a liar or anything, as some members, like yourself had good experience and some didn't.

I just wanted to help warn other members.

Unfortunatley JSAI have angered a few SAU members and to the point where they are not trading on SAU anymore, I would say is serious...

Yeh all good mate, good thing to let others know for sure

• 1 year later...

do NOT buy off JSAI.

Following payment, you will lose all forms of communication, and products will not be seen.

His services are comparable to throwing your hard earned cash into the bin

- personal experience as of dec 2010

do NOT buy off JSAI.

Following payment, you will lose all forms of communication, and products will not be seen.

His services are comparable to throwing your hard earned cash into the bin

- personal experience as of dec 2010

Maybe you should have done a search on here first, this thread is over a year old and there were a few floating around at the time, i believe he also holds the distinction as being the only sau trader to be kicked off sau.

Maybe you should have done a search on here first, this thread is over a year old and there were a few floating around at the time, i believe he also holds the distinction as being the only sau trader to be kicked off sau.

that would be correct mate. around 18 months ago i reckon.... not exactly an awesome title to be proud to have.