SAU Community

2008 Election

JamesK

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes you may think WTF this is AUSTRALIA buddy! But no one here can deny that this election will effect what happens all over the world, and you must have an opinion.

Anyway projection results as of 12:22

Source: MSNBC

Obama: 103

McCain: 34

Source: Skynews

Obama: 102

McCain: 49

Source: CNN

Obama: 81

McCain: 34

Few states polls will end in roughly 30 minutes, will update then, if you don't understand these projections please google it, or I'll explain after the polls close

I never really cared about americans or their stupidity but i find it interesting watching whos going to win... none of the lead up interested me that was all the boring crap.

Maybe u should link those sources to save people if they bother, to look them up. CNN one is better to follow.

Hahah inark, I was watching the different channels, but yea makes sense that they have the updates on their websites, come on ppl I'm sure you can find it out for yourself

1:08 Update

Source: MSNBC

Obama: 175

McCain: 70

Source: Skynews

Obama: 174

McCain: 49

Source: CNN

Obama: 174

McCain: 76

cspan.org and livestation.com are good for live tv feeds if your work doesn't block them.

Also, democrats have controlled the senate for 2 years, it's only interesting to see if they'll hit the 60 member mark, which is a filibuster proof majority.

Im only interested in the fact a black man... well... beige, slightly dirty coloured man... is going to win the american elections and make president... its something for the ages.