SAU Community

Scum Stole My Skyline This Morning.

PSI.33

farout this is the story of the day..how lucky are u man..someone almost stole my r32 outside my house!!!!!!!! tried to steal it but idiot stuffed up and smashed the barrel and maybe got spooked by someone coming into my street so just left with the cd player.

had a alarm installed first thing in my new 32 lolz

these guys are so stupid man...can't beleive people do this to us its so sad :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yeah ive seen RBWPN6 in gladstone park before - it is really a weapon?

glad u got it back in one piece - time to organise alarm, even thought it might not help, will certainly hlep with claiming insurance

TONY MAN LAZY MOES IS A MUST!!! LOL PARMAS ALL ROUND, BUT IL BE MEETING U THERE IN THE ACCORD... hahahaha i dont think i can bring myself to drive my car in that area again LMAO..

im telling ya man, i told ya last night dont ever bring your car down here unless your beside the car at all times, that goes for everyone else guys , broady, gladdy etc. have the most f**king arab theives around here and sometimes i cant even let my car sit in my driveway for 5mins as i have to check up on it heaps,

mick man now that everythings orite u dont need to worry nomore but man as i said that was your last time taking it to work bro, your car is the barrier man, you saw the sexc look on my face :P hahaha but man tonight 7ish were all going to lazy moes, think we need a break and yes bring your accord, ill bring my camry lol but ill call ya soon yer

dw when you get your car back u can toss yourself over it again lol

hey mate had the car for just under a year now.. yes i am covered by 3rd party. but thankfully now, there is no need to make a claim on the car.

$5k payout for 3rd party theft....that'd barely cover rims and tires....

so you had the car for a whole year, and hadn't put an alarm in and park it over night at a safeway in gladstone park?

you have 3rd party cover, yet your rims alone would probably be worth the pay out in the event of theft?

dude, you are incredibly lucky. Learn from this!

1) Alarm

2) Full comp

enjoy the parma's

Good to hear you got the car back mate.

Now it's time to spend your money on those things you should have done a LOOONG time ago.

You'll just feel a lot more comfortable with both a decent alarm and full comp insurance.

I too live in the Gladdy/Tulla area so I know the paranoia you feel about leaving your car parked out, especially with the road works they're doing outside Safeway, it's harder to keep a close eye on your baby because you can't park it as close...

lol yeah got the car back garaged to be brought out on the road another day.. but not until she has full alarm system on it..

went to pick it up today, just a visual for you, white skyline covered in black powder for finger print purposes.

update on it, what the officer told me was close but still way off.. car interior is rather messy, the whole centre console has been ripped to pieces and the alpine dvd player gone, same with the 2 amps and type r sub.

thankfully, id rather a system go than those rims, and also they left me my EDFC controller, Profec B controller, and boost guage.. HOW THOUGHTFUL PFFFFT.

Congrats on getting it back... :P

I concur with the others... ...Get that alarm in and Full Comp insurance...

On the issue of club locks... ...Get one as well... ...Only takes a few seconds to put it on and take it off... ...I also have a bright yellow and red wheel lock/claw that I got from autobarn... ...whenever I'm parked at Chaddy or Dandy (or any shopping center) I try to find a park spot near a pillar or wall and turn the wheels towards that and then put the wheel lock on so it is high in the guards... ...Then there's too much to do to take my car...

But if they want in they'll still get in... :)

I've also gotten into the habit of keeping my glove box locked... :banana:

congrats on getting it back very lucky!

just a heads up... 4-5 skylines have been hit from the long term car park at the melbourne airport!

So there is def a group of guys after these cars.... as the bmw's merc's etc etc haven't been touched but skylines wrx's 180's all damaged and or stolen beware guys! seems its been happening at night also i would say after 11pm to 5am

T

Glad to hear you got your car back, I'd leave my SS parked all over that area with only a club lock and alarm, was shocked that it never got stolen actually...

needless to say I'm too paranoid about my 'line to park it and leave it anywhere within the northern suburbs!

just want to thank everyone on here for the support it means a lot and also like to point out that the car is going in for finger printing this morning, so hopefully something will come up there and that, along with the surveilance footage should be enough to give these bastards what they deserve.

In my limited experience (having had a couple of cars broken into) it's actually quite difficult to get good-quality prints from most car crimes, but good luck.

hey mate had the car for just under a year now.. yes i am covered by 3rd party. but thankfully now, there is no need to make a claim on the car.

Dude.... Alarm/Full Comp before mods...

Congrats that you got her back buddy :D

Btw ASAP not good enough for alarm! Do it NOW! lol

OHH DONT WORRY IM ON IT.. car is locked up in garage with security cameras on it as we speak, and the car will be on full comp this afternoon

Johnny - Nah this was just little pieces of shit from that area that pinch cars and sell off parts for money to get through the week.

Phatboy - Yeah i kno what your saying, there were a number of prints on the car that i myself could see, but at the end of the day they could me anyones who i was with that day and touched the cars. but fingers crossed.