SAU Community

Help Find My Old Car

redevil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na the car holds alot of memories and alot of centimental value to me. So hopefully someone can put me in contact with the person who currently has it, so hopefully I can get it back.

Edited by redevil

there is money/drugs hidden in the spare tyre :thumbsup:

You'd think, wouldn't you?

Just HOW much sentimental value is there to this car? If you did this car up with ur old man and he passed away (which I seriously hope is not the case) then i'd understand. If you lost your virginity in the car, then I might still understand...

But if it's none of the above (or at least something just as intense) and if money is no issue to getting this car back, then just buy another car and do it up the same way?

(Not trying to sound like a dick...just my thoughts...)

Well actually your pretty close, the car was my first car and it was brought for me by my dad who has no passed away, he didn't do it up with me but he did help me out when I started. So yeah the car means alot to me

Here is what was done to it, may help in locating it. As stated just want to talk to the person to hopefully come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Engine:

Rb25det Tommy Karia edition Rebuilt by JHH

ACL race series pistons

Crower Rods

ACL race series bearings

RB26 Crank

Baffled sump

Ported and polished head

Modified oiling in the head to drain from the back

Tomei Valves and springs

Tomei Poncams

Custom adjustable cam gears

N1 oil and water pumps

Blue printed

Greddy Plenum

Trust TD06 turbo

S15 injectors 480cc

Trust 3" Exhaust with custom tips

Trust front mount intercooler

HKS mushroom filter

Body:

Do-Luck GTR front bar

D2 Front guards

Bomex side skirts

Veilside rear bar

M3 mirrors with working indicators

Rolled rear guards

Custom 2-tone paint job with cherry red pearl with zyrlex diamod pearl and Metallic black

Monkey Warehouse LED tail lights

Drivetrain and Wheels:

MV automatics Stage 2 Shift kit

Front mount Trans Coooler

Driveshafts balanced by Driveline services

Kaaz 2-way LSD

19" Axis Hiro's 8.5" Front and 10.5" Rears With Nankang tyres all around

KYB shocks front and rear

Steering rack replaced when doing rebuild

Interior:

Pioneer 6.5" In-Dash DVD player with VDP processor

Fusion 6.5" Front Splits