SAU Community

Show Us Ya Tattoos!

RubyRS4

Bored ... and I'm in the middle of designing the next ink work to go on me :yes:

Post up pics of the tatts you got ... no posting of tatts you're thinking of getting or going to get. Pics of tatts on your skin only.

Here's a pic of two of my tatts (all my tatts are my own designs):

Celtic Capricorn

Captatt.jpg

My racing "roo" and fighting "roo"

HPIM0012.jpg

These were done at The Tattoo Gallery years ago. My latest batch have been done by Tattoo You Emporium

These are crappy pics. I've got much more tatts, and I'll post 'em up when I take pics :D

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my 3 koi's done about a year and abit ago, down at Martys on pt. road. all in 4 hours and couldnt handle it anymore, i still have to re-sit to get the rest of the shading and background done, + a dragon from my back to chest, so much to do, so much pain to endure >.< dont know if i wanna go back or not lol.

post-41719-1228444401_thumb.jpg

god damn I hate tatts!

makes the wearer look like a mofo homo lol

+1. Most people I know only get tatts to look hard or for some emo reason.

Rarely do I see originality. Thats why people always get farking celtic designs, text from a language they dont speak (white guys getting chinese text, do u see chinese getting english written on them? - it probably says 'stupid white man' anyhow) or someone getting a bloody dragon, or chicks with angels, dolphins, butterflies all over themselves.

+1 to women who keep themselves looking natural. I know everyones got their own taste, but tatts stopped being cool years ago. Now its emo tryhard nonsense.

I got enuff scars to show for my life. Don't need ink for that.

-D

So people with tatts are emos? :/

I've got enough scars and xrays to paint a pretty picture of my life ... but I still love the ink. Pain does not faze me ... there are worst things in life.

All my tatts represent something big in my life and are my "trophies" for what made me who I am.

The "fighting roo" represents my success at tournaments internationally

The "racing roo" represents my love for bikes and racing them

The "celtic Capricorn" represents my star sign

The ying-yang design with the rats represents being born in the Year of the Rat

Even my tribal tatts have fill (not solid) which represents things I've been through.

None of my tatts are mere decorations :P

Tatts to come:

The hand prints and foot prints of my kid(s)

A tatt of the terrain of Takanabe, Kyoshu precinct, to be the background (to blend in with existing tatts) representing when I lived, toured and trained in Japan

An Isle of Wight celtic design representing the lost friend killed some year ago, and the trip I made to Europe to pay my respects.

Edited by RubyRS4

+1. Most people I know only get tatts to look hard or for some emo reason.

Rarely do I see originality. Thats why people always get farking celtic designs, text from a language they dont speak (white guys getting chinese text, do u see chinese getting english written on them? - it probably says 'stupid white man' anyhow) or someone getting a bloody dragon, or chicks with angels, dolphins, butterflies all over themselves.

+1 to women who keep themselves looking natural. I know everyones got their own taste, but tatts stopped being cool years ago. Now its emo tryhard nonsense.

I got enuff scars to show for my life. Don't need ink for that.

-D

lol...go grow a pony tail or something will ya :P

Agreed celtic, tribal and language tatts...nothing funnier than a skinny little fella covered in celtic-tribal crap..why cover yourself in some other cultures heritage? or dozens of little random postage stamp sized tatts, whats your theme wtf are you doing!

Yes I'm tattooed, sleeve on the right, shoulder on the left...the right arm is a nod to my Welsh side of the family tree the left is for the Austrian side. In short It tells who I am. All my work was done years before the word emo had a meaning.

My long dead grandfather was heavily tattooed....they do that kind of shit in the navy. No 10%ers for him.

Nice carp Penny....looks some good work.

Gtrkjet also nice work, you're going to love getting your kidney area shaded-colored :/

Edited by madbung

I understand everyone is entitled to have their opinion but i believe this thread is called: Show Us Ya Tattoos!, ... and where you got them done.

Not lets have a bitch session on how shit tattoos are and judge the people with them.

Yes I'm tattooed, sleeve on the right, shoulder on the left...the right arm is a nod to my Welsh side of the family tree the left is for the Austrian side. In short It tells who I am. All my work was done years before the word emo had a meaning.

Nice carp Penny....looks some good work.

Then post up the pics dammit! :P

Ditto, nice carp Penny.

I understand everyone is entitled to have their opinion but i believe this thread is called: Show Us Ya Tattoos!, ... and where you got them done.

Not lets have a bitch session on how shit tattoos are and judge the people with them.

This is SAU Penny and it was bound to happen.

Anyways, as she said ... Keep em coming!

Edited by RubyRS4

Bah..tried a phone pic, I'll have to wait till someone gets home to get it right... probably need 3 pics for the sleeve.

I'm all shade no colour, as I said pretty old work.

cant post a pic if I dont have any

nothing wrong with my p.o.v. that tatts are ugly

hate em - wanna colour in or do join the dots then grab a colourin book :/

art belongs on canvas not skin !!! :P