SAU Community

Show Us Ya Tattoos!

RubyRS4

^^ wtf are you talkin bout Willis!

Show us your Tatts, not give us your personal opinion on them.

comes down to "Hate the world cos they might already hate me".

really? wtf does that mean and why are acting as you are? It's all very odd.

If you're trolling I think you may have picked the wrong target fella.

What he's getting at, is that people who dont like tatts dont necessarily dislike the people who have them. My kid brother and 2 little sisters have both got tatts (and yes I lol'd). And he's spot on, you say you don't like tattoos and everyone with ink always gets their hackles up assuming people are dissing them. Tattoos don't make you who you are, its just body art, not a sign of being 'hardcore' and certainly nothing you'd ever get to impress someone. I could care less what you want to do, if you want to get ink and it makes you happy then you should go ahead and do that shit and ignore the haters. Just don't expect anyone else to be totally awestricken. Remember its our opinion, and if you don't agree, fair enough. Its just totally stupid that you actually give that much of a shit about our opinion. Flattering to think people care, but what we think is irrelevant. Do what makes you happy and accept that not everyone is so amazed.

And to all those whinging about the thread? Its a car forum, not bodymodsaustralia. Deal with it.

-D

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you got that from his post I'll never know.

I hate the world because they might already hate me? yeah there's a logical assumption.

He's being a tit head pure and simple.

as for "And to all those whinging about the thread? Its a car forum, not bodymodsaustralia. Deal with it." re: topic title.. show some respect to other forum users.

Too many opinionated people on here. Can't have a civilised conversation without someone getting all high and mighty when they dont agree. Stick to the Thread topic...Show us your tattoo's. I dont go on the MODIFIEDFORDCLUB.COM and tell them they look cheap in a falcon.

Just for the record.... what dohmar said was exactly what I meant. Anyway.. we'll leave that topic alone as it's obviously a sore one.

For the nissan tatt above I just hope they don't get inked somewhere rude lol.. I'm looking straight at rob shneider for example. Mind you if that were a commonwhore badge I'd expect it to go there. Come to think of it, maybe thats what he had done.... :)

Edited by Stagstock

this site is getting more like ns.com every day. :sick::whoops::yucky::ban::):spam:

When are we going to see the good topics from nNS such as

"I have 10k to spend on my ride, its a 2008 GTR, what should I get?"

or perhaps

"I saw XXXX (insert hot chicks name here) tody, so who whould you leave your partner for"

or the old

"r32s are the best skyline coz they were the first skyline"

Edited by 4door_Sleeper

Disrespectful tools pretty much covers it.

What he's getting at, is that people who dont like tatts dont necessarily dislike the people who have them. My kid brother and 2 little sisters have both got tatts (and yes I lol'd). And he's spot on, you say you don't like tattoos and everyone with ink always gets their hackles up assuming people are dissing them. Tattoos don't make you who you are, its just body art, not a sign of being 'hardcore' and certainly nothing you'd ever get to impress someone. I could care less what you want to do, if you want to get ink and it makes you happy then you should go ahead and do that shit and ignore the haters. Just don't expect anyone else to be totally awestricken. Remember its our opinion, and if you don't agree, fair enough. Its just totally stupid that you actually give that much of a shit about our opinion. Flattering to think people care, but what we think is irrelevant. Do what makes you happy and accept that not everyone is so amazed.

I don't care what your opinion may or may not be...what I said was I don't think they are appropriate comments for a "show us your tattoo" thread.

Amazed, hardcore, totally awestricken...yeah it's all about the chicks, what eveyone else thinks n shit....wtf are you on.

Most of my ink would be older than the average sau member so what is your point?

My point was simple you and the other tit heads in this thread are out of line. Show some respect to your fellow forum users or stfu, simple. Can you accept that?

Bah friggin Bah

Edited by madbung

Disrespectful tools pretty much covers it.

Oh so I'm disrespectful because I don't agree?

I don't care what your opinion may or may not be...what I said was I don't think they are appropriate comments for a "show us your tattoo" thread.

I'm glad to hear u dont agree, power to the people my son! Any this is a forum. Meaning if you don't agree, you gotta deal with what people post. And I wasnt trolling either...

Amazed, hardcore, totally awestricken...yeah it's all about the chicks, what eveyone else thinks n shit....wtf are you on.

Most of my ink would be older than the average sau member so what is your point?

Cool, I'm glad after all these years you're still proud of it! I know a bunch of folks who got tatts due to peer pressure, and later regretted it (either due to shit needlework, shit design or just straight out regret) so I'd hate to see this one thread have only one point of view, so the kids out there know that someday they might regret it. Or maybe not? Im glad the majority of people with the inks here are happy in their skin (pun intended).

My point was simple you and the other tit heads in this thread are out of line. Show some respect to your fellow forum users or stfu, simple. Can you accept that?

Get off the bundy rum and calm down, then maybe you wouldn't read in between the lines. Tell me what it is you think being disrespectful is? Disagreeing is not. Calling someone a tit head is.

End.

-D

penny, seriously, stop crying love

youve ruined your body, thats your issue not mine

tatts a mofo ugly IMO!!! never seen 1 tattoo that ever looked "ok"

You don't find this kind of crap disrespectful?

To re-iterate "what I said was I don't think they are appropriate comments for a show us your tattoo thread."

You're arguing some ridiculous right to be a rude prick, how good is that?

Yes you and others are behaving like tit heads in this thread, so why don't you give yourself a Bundy enema and try to reduce the amount of crap you're spouting.

Edited by madbung

You don't find this kind of crap disrespectful?

To re-iterate "what I said was I don't think they are appropriate comments for a show us your tattoo thread."

You're arguing some ridiculous right to be a rude prick, how good is that?

I never said that passage, and never condoned it. What I'd like to know is what your issue is with what I've said, specifically? If you have an issue with what Tangles said, take it up with him, he's his own man.

Yes you and others are behaving like tit heads in this thread, so why don't you give yourself a Bundy enema and try to reduce the amount of crap you're spouting.

Cry me a river sweetheart, come back to me with something I've said that you don't like and then we can have a chat. Until then, take your issue up with whoever said whatever it is you don't like.

-D

partners_abc.jpg

few little la'la sooky bums need to go back here and learn that each and every person on this planet

is made different, if we where all the same, this world would be one motherfu.cking boring place!

relax ffs.

dont like tattoo's? dont look at them here, read the other million stupid threads on this forum.

geeeez.

When are we going to see the good topics from nNS such as

"I have 10k to spend on my ride, its a 2008 GTR, what should I get?"

or perhaps

"I saw XXXX (insert hot chicks name here) tody, so who whould you leave your partner for"

or the old

"r32s are the best skyline coz they were the first skyline"

rofl!