SAU Community

Headlight Reconditioning

N1GTR

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

extreme expression of interest. just need to find the time wen i can give u lights and source the cash!!!

my lights are shocking atm

No worries!

hey mate is the price the same for side indicators. I got those ebay ones and they've gone cloudy and yellow?

Got any pics?

steve wat lights are the R33 ones pictured? cause mine are S1 and have the lense infront of the bulb. can this be changed to how the pictured ones look at all? with just the chrome reflector? looks so much better

AFAIK no you cant, thats pretty much why they're the S2 lights :laugh:

Very interested, mine aren't too bad but having new looking ones is worth it IMO.

I'll have a play at taking the lights out in January and sending them off.

You don't have a link to a pictorial for taking the lights out do you?

No probs, its a pretty simple thing to do, i dont have a "DIY" on it, its just a few screws and unplugging a couple of socketc

I'll rip my headlights out during the week and send them up to you!

Thanks

No probs!

I'm interested in this. I'm going to try using that plastic cleaner shit first lol, but if that fails i'll be sending my lights down. Just have to find a time thats suitable since yeah i kind've need my car to drive at the moment, don't want to be without it on the holidays :P.

Hey mate how about the painting thing is that an extra? I've got the 4 door headlights on my 33 with the chrome backing but I'd rather have black backing , my lights are great condition so I'd just be looking at painting, but If he does both (clean and paint) for 140 why not... Let me know ta

Edited by DaGr81

I'm interested in this. I'm going to try using that plastic cleaner shit first lol, but if that fails i'll be sending my lights down. Just have to find a time thats suitable since yeah i kind've need my car to drive at the moment, don't want to be without it on the holidays ;).

No probs!

damn series 2 lights!!! why do you have to look soooo much better!!

lol, yeah its a pain in the ass for r33 owners, luckily ive got a 32 :action-smiley-069:

Damm Norm telling me about your GB.. Now im tempted..

I'll try n take mine off in the new year and visit your house one day.

No problemo Victorb

Steve-O,

is this dude open over the xmas break?

Available all the time pretty much

Dude, will this still be around in march?

I'll be O/S till then but would def get mine done when i get back.

Until June 6th. Earlier the better though cause its a human habit to put things off until the last minute

Hey mate how about the painting thing is that an extra? I've got the 4 door headlights on my 33 with the chrome backing but I'd rather have black backing , my lights are great condition so I'd just be looking at painting, but If he does both (clean and paint) for 140 why not... Let me know ta

Yeah that sounds fine, when can you send them?