SAU Community

"appreciate The Olds" Cruise

Deli Rep

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the ok to go. Will let my mates know and definitely keen for this!

Will wear my SAU hoodie and will be driving probably the only stock white 180 there :P

PM meet spot (if not posted up) when decided on, thanks.

Edited by Thomasino

Please guys make sure everyone donate's atleast $5 to this worthy cause, i was at the salvation army cruise last friday and with the huge amount of cars that were there who didn't donate a teddy or money made me ashamed to be an import owner/enthusiast. We all own imports so we can all afford $5, no if's or but's!

Please guys make sure everyone donate's atleast $5 to this worthy cause, i was at the salvation army cruise last friday and with the huge amount of cars that were there who didn't donate a teddy or money made me ashamed to be an import owner/enthusiast. We all own imports so we can all afford $5, no if's or but's!

I was discussing this with one of my mates at work tonight. It was a gold coin donation for last fridays cruise, right? A gold coin! If you own such an expensive car surely you can afford a gold coin donation.

I've got no problem donating $5 for this as its a good cause. If someone wants a gold coin donation for organising a cruise for themselves, then I can understand if people refuse to pay, but not for this.

Looking forward to it.

so is this a hardtuned.com organised cruise?

No, this cruise isn't specifically affiliated with any particular website/car club, but is posted on both forums to try and get as much support as possible.

Thanks for your outstanding support so far guys, keep it comin! Will be a great day :)

Edited by Deli Rep

Hi all

After a chat with Mark Simpson, we have decided that asking for a donation at both the cruise on the 28th and the BSM cruise in February may be a bit much for some people.

To those who are happy to donate at both, that is wonderful and is truly appreciated by the Simpsons, but if you can only afford to donate at one or the other, please still know you are welcome at both of these cruises. If you do want to donate $5 but can't afford it twice for example, if the $5 is split into $2 and this one and $3 at the BSM cruise for example, we understand (especially at this time of year!).

Chances are we will have lunch at Victor, possibly at the pub, and all are welcome :/

So please spread the word, get everyone together, and let’s have a great day :/

Meet point to be posted very soon :(

Bec

PS Special thanks to Becalicious & Skyebaby for offering to collect donations & hand out maps on the day!