3 Car Smash On Hepburn Ave

Topaz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R.I.P not good at all prayers go out to his family and loved ones must be very hard for them.

Ps: looking at the car really close you can see two door handles have a realllllly good look i think your right might be a 4 door

bugger

heaps sad aye

So was he from Beechboro...or Ballajura? I'm freakin out here aye.... I'm from Beechboro and went to school in Ballajura... I'm so worried it's someone I know

I wonder how long till we find out, will they release a name, do you think?

Edited by MeLSki

There's also that Sam guy, hasa silver + black bonnet.... but dunno if its 4 door or not or where he's from/age etc

Edit *** it's ok

sam5709(aka SLOWPOK3) Last Seen: Today, 01:25 AM ;)

Edited by MeLSki

Can you scan the article and post it up? Anyone?

The only silver 33 with black bonnet I can think of is alpinestars(andrew?) but I think he's done a 34 front end and doesnt have the black bonnet anymore.. plus it's probably off the road?

can confirm it is not andrew; his car has r34 front and is not rego.

No, Vincents from SoR, plus he has rims, the car is silver with grey bttom half and black roof.

One of by colleages's daughter was there, apparently someone walked in front of the Skyline, ad he swerved to miss them. Such a waste of a life. I hope the 6 other people are all ok.

Apparently the 6 other people are ok, just injured.

Someone walked out in front of him? I heard it got airborne? So he swerved..into oncoming traffic?? The papers won't say he swerved to avoid a collision with a pedestrian....they'll say he's hooning...so sh!t

Apparently the 6 other people are ok, just injured.

Someone walked out in front of him? I heard it got airborne? So he swerved..into oncoming traffic?? The papers won't say he swerved to avoid a collision with a pedestrian....they'll say he's hooning...so sh!t

That is all messed up dam sad ;)