Topaz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay thanx dude! My comment got posted, looks like Bubba's did too

I assume it's not someone who's common on the forums or we would know by now, right?

Edited by MeLSki

"Wtf....everyone jumps on the P Plater/Hoon bandwagon? It was a fkn skyline not a commodore. The thing you people don't realise is those with import vehicles have allot of love and pride for our cars. Any 'crazy driving' is done on the track. It's quite a common theme that 'hooning' is not condoned in the imports scene. Young Commodore drivers have a different view and have different influences than those with imports, hence where the burnouts and 'hooning' originated. There's been no specific information on the accident so before everyoen starts speculating, how about show a little fkn consideration and sympathy for those who have lost a love one, and such a young life to loose."

it made it mel :( yours made it too bubba

Edited by fane

To "Posted by: melski of Perth NoR 12:26pm today" my experience on the road is in contrast to your theory. Skyline drivers almost always flog from the lights like a bat out of hell....(as do many others..my point is the import car drivers are no saints)

Posted by: Gus of 1:39pm today

Comment 40 of 41

lol..big generalisation here, most people that have bought an import tend to look after it as parts and whatnot are harder to replace and costs more to mantain. I personally wouldnt be flogging my car from the lights at every chance...even when i had a skyline.

"Wtf....everyone jumps on the P Plater/Hoon bandwagon? It was a fkn skyline not a commodore. The thing you people don't realise is those with import vehicles have allot of love and pride for our cars. Any 'crazy driving' is done on the track. It's quite a common theme that 'hooning' is not condoned in the imports scene. Young Commodore drivers have a different view and have different influences than those with imports, hence where the burnouts and 'hooning' originated. There's been no specific information on the accident so before everyoen starts speculating, how about show a little fkn consideration and sympathy for those who have lost a love one, and such a young life to loose."

it made it mel :( yours made it too bubba

Yay thanx dude! My comment got posted, looks like Bubba's did too

I assume it's not someone who's common on the forums or we would know by now, right?

They musta been lagging.. there I was refreshing and refreshing and refreshing then BAM all of a sudden up to 35 comments

I know what a twat that made that response to me, I've replied to him btu I think ur right Bubba it's lagging...probably too many people wanting to throw their opinions in.

I don't get why the light is always on P Platers,. Import Drivers, Performance Vehicles.... to be honest I find stupid girls in frangipani covered playboy excels and mum's in landcruisers and old men in falcons to be more trouble on the road ??

Anyone agree?

Roar this is so sad.. and there u hav ppl abusing him thy dont even know what the story is... looking at the car being a 4-door and stock rims it could even be his parents car no one knows yet... lets just hop every1 stays safe over the break dont drive if u dont need to... save lifes you HOONS ahaha jj

at the end of the day it has nothing to do with the fact that you own an import or a commodore

all it comes down to is that people make mistakes and the ultimate price that you can pay for this is your life

have seen some stupid actions made by both import and commodore drivers over the years and i don`t think it make a difference what you drive as people will be people and sometimes don`t pick the right time or place to drive there car with some vigor

as i don`t know what caused this accident i`m not pointing any fingers at this driver to the cause of the end of his life but may he RIP and i feel for his family to have to endure this pain at christmas

Eugene, what school? he was from beechboro man, sure he didnt' go to Lockridge or BCC?? heaps familar name...

PS link us up yo...to the silwa thread

Edited by MeLSki