SAU Community

Speed Works

Driver

Yeah well, all of us think Sumo is a dick.... even the people who gave him the job think hes a dick.

They can tune just about anything except for F-Con i think due to the software being in japanese. I think in terms of what they reccomend customers buy... in general its Motec that gets the nod (or more recently a remap via BiKiRoM). But if youve already got the ecu then they'll quite happily help out :P

Red17

Originally posted by red17

Yeah well, all of us think Sumo is a dick.... even the people who gave him the job think hes a dick.  

They can tune just about anything except for F-Con i think due to the software being in japanese. I think in terms of what they reccomend customers buy... in general its Motec that gets the nod (or more recently a remap via BiKiRoM). But if youve already got the ecu then they'll quite happily help out :P

Red17

Heh heh, I didnt want to mention names :)

If they think SUMO is a dick why is he still employed there ... I have spoken to various people and workshops and they always crap on how good they are and the other guys shit .. never got anythink nice to say

As long as you dont expect much from the e-manage that you wouldnt get from any other air flow interface, you wont be dissapointed, as it is afterall a glorified laptop programmable trust equivalent to the apex super afc.

thanks to all for the thumbs up.

Originally posted by red17

who are you?

Brett: I think Speedworks don't do Apexi PFC's because they were told by JUN themselves not to - apparently they can't get the proper tuning required without the stuff that apexi loan out, and the h/c isn't good enough. Whereas that datalogit fc stuff apparently works REALLY well, and can tune to temperature (which apparently Apexi PFC's + H/C can't..? Could be wrong on that one though)

His sales skills are truely sad. If bagging out the other competition and other ecu's in favour of the ones they offer then I'm sorry, but that does not make a good salesperson. I think speedworks reputation is on the down from what it may have been a bit back.

Its sad the APA dyno is at Rover tech because we were going to buy a 4wd dyno last year but organized with Ivan to hire his for our 4wd work but theirs no way im going to put up with Dave so i'm going to need to spend the extra cash on upgradeing to a Dyno Dynamics 4wd Dyno soon.

I love it when I hear utter shit like this. JUN says touch your toes.... JUN says pat your head and rub your tummy.... JUN says bend over and.....

Pffffft what crap....... so JUN say DO NAWT TARCH COMPETITION... WILL BREAK YOUR MOWTA.... DONT NAWT TARCH OR WE NO GIVE YOU GOOD PRICE ON JUN COMPONANT...

Pffffffffft

JK

Originally posted by PSIKO

who are you?

Brett: I think Speedworks don't do Apexi PFC's because they were told by JUN themselves not to - apparently they can't get the proper tuning required without the stuff that apexi loan out, and the h/c isn't good enough.  Whereas that datalogit fc stuff apparently works REALLY well, and can tune to temperature (which apparently Apexi PFC's + H/C can't..? Could be wrong on that one though)

Must be a Trust Manifold with alot of cream on top for $4k....

JK

Originally posted by rob77

I thought speedworks only tune autronic and motec so someone said at speedworks. Same person said I needed a trust manifold for my td06 which was about $4k.