SAU Community

Front And Side Lip/diffusers

gr0g

Like these, as in canards or are you talking about full underside diffusers (undertray) front and rear

cgv09cf.jpg

Nice.

I'm looking to keep it quite subtle, those canards/winglets look pretty nice. I was thinking dIffusers would be a bit much from how big I've seen most of them, I'm looking to towards something like you've psoted for front and sides, and rears if it looks better all around the car.

Have you got any images of these fitted? Or any sites/shops that stock these, From google searching I didn't really find anything I liked.

Man what a time for this thread to come up. If anyone knows of where these are available from, please advise. Ive been searching with no luck and have resorted to fibreglassing my own up (only midway through first side on front lip) (Should look alrite but im not talented enough to get a true prof look).

Im also after front, sides and maybe rear.

I have them on my car, sides and front :worship:

Its got no head on it at the moment so its restricted to the garage. As soon as its mobile again and washed ill take some pics of it so bare with me. (Hopefully before February) :)