• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah just show up and have a look

Turns 11 and 12 are great to watch from. Ill be at turn 12 all day

Sweet as, Because ill be in sydney and have nuffing to do. Ill cheak out turn 12. :P .

I was hopeing to win those rims they had in the raffle. :ph34r: .

Me too and I actually did win them!

Was a great event. Good times...

I didn't see anyone else from sau vic though?

Nice work winning the rims mate! They looked sweet, were they the RS ones? I priced up a set for my GT-R.

You're car looked/sounded good out there, came past the garage a couple of times but you (or anyone really) weren't around.

Advan RS's. Apparently worth $3000. They were evo offset so I'm going to get some here in melbourne. 9in with a desent offset.

Yeah sorry ben we were probably drooling over other cars... Car went great so didn't need to do much in the pits.

Yeah Russ you bugger! Winning those rims!

Couldnt believe it when they called your name!

The High Octane and Envy Imports girls made the day a little more exciting too :wub:

Did anyone else make a mess in their pants when seeing the new High Octane 34?

Damm you, Just jokeing, Congratulations.

I saw you in Wodonga! Well, at least I think it was you! Looked like someone on their way home from Superlap!!!

Haha yeah Liz that was us. Chowing down on some noodles and subway on the way back. I remember seeing you drive past. Are you from Wodonga? We stopped and changes tow car at a mates place there.

am I from Wodonga? God no lol

from syds but i live in melbs but i had to take my car to NSW to get a pink slip... I was trying to get back on the freeway but got stuck in wodonga somehow!

there were so many damn cars on that freeway from cars being towed from the F1 weekend.

am I from Wodonga? God no lol

from syds but i live in melbs but i had to take my car to NSW to get a pink slip... I was trying to get back on the freeway but got stuck in wodonga somehow!

there were so many damn cars on that freeway from cars being towed from the F1 weekend.

Oh. yeah our return trip was really crap but it was more to do with roadworks on the nsw leg.

Why don't you get vic reg. It's cheaper isn't it and you don't need to get a roadworthy every year.

I don't plan to be here for long and transferring rego for a year just seemed more painful than it was worth! Plus, because I have NSW plates, I won't have too much trouble with defects/EPA notices (not that i ever have had any trouble with them before). It has it's perks!

Ps. How'd you find Oran Park? It's my favourite track! love the dog leg round the back. I'm was doing 1.31 in my skyline.. and hadn't done it in my 180 yet.. .I got a fair bit of work to do! lol. I checked natsoft, there was someone lapping around at 1.12!!!!