SAU Community

GTR N1 turbo's 4 sale

I have a pair of N1 gtr turbo's off a r34 gtr! they have hks non turbulaince dump pipes and hks actuators which hold 1.1 bar. these turbo's are twin scroll ball bearing turbo's rated at 350hp each. i will also supply a pair of hks air filtters and ram pods. turbos are in A1 condition. i can ship anywhere at buyers expense. im am askn $4000 and im selling due to turbo upgrade!

Contact by pm or 0403 606 314 Glen....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by DoughBoy

The N1's are slightly larger than regular turbos, they have steel wheels and are pretty much a direct comparision to HKS 2530's. Bolt up to standard manifolds/oil + water lines too.  

Oh and wtf is a real car Mr. En One?

A real car is a lowered desiel gemini on 13inch steel wheels with monster tacho and shift light............:shake:

casue if you have actually looked beeble and beeble gtr has finished in the top 10 quite a few times and white and whites r34 was comin preety close to the winning one year.

also for the last 5 Years except last year you should have seen a blue r31 gtsR so we do go down there and we kill it ok we get the best performance for the cheapest prices compared to porshe which is he which are like 300 g's + k so if u have entered it and seen what it has done to cars then talk and if not shut up. also just jap and there are heaps more

bye :P

Sorry for the thread hijack 31, but Mr En One - 15 posts and you've done pretty well thus far at pissing everyone off. Try getting a clue for starters, then try reading the forum rules.

Good luck with the sale of the terbs 31 - If I was closer to needing a set myself you'd have a sale.

Jash