SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Rb25det Bits /clarion Tv For Sale

Why dont you just cut n paste the ad into here or atleast ad a link, would be a reasonable thing to do instead of expecting people to go searching for your ad.

mate because i havent got a clue how to do that,if you would like to spend the time and tell how to do all that i would really appreciate it.thanks brett

hey,doing 100,000k service this week for my stagea,and will have all parts that have been removed up for sale.

im changing the waterpump while everything is off (no problem with it,just doing it anyway while were in there)

will still be good for a while

ugraded my plugs to NGK platinums so have a fairly good set of NGK iridiums spare, (part number PFR6A11)

also pulley tensioner is getting done (still fine but just doing it anyway)

also the timing belt i someone wants it,seems fine also.

chasing -$50 for the set of plug

$50 for the waterpump

$25 for the pulley tensioner

$10 for the timing belt

i want some stuff for the stag so can swap plus cash adjustment either way if required(front bar,rear sway bar,other suspension goodies)

buyer pays postage.if someone buys the whole lot ill post it for free withing oz

thanks for looking

rodders

hey all,

ive got a nissan/clarion made single din TV/CD changer with a fold out 6inch LCD screen for sale.came out of my 97 stagea RS4,it includes the loom and the 2 antennas that were mounted to my roof.was told by the previous owner/importer that it works but was disconnected for compliance and rego reasons.not sure if it needs other equipment to function,i think it mite have been hooked up to the cd player thats in the car.

i dont need a telly in my car so someone can have it for 100bucks or ill do a swap for some other goodys for my stagea (plus cash if neccesary)

autobarn qouted me $80 to hook it up

part number is 286776714

model number is qz-65000n-a

and its got CW716 printed on the front in the bottom corner.

can probably post for around about 10 bucks i guess

any other questions feel free to ask

thanks