Scotsman

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might not have AWD for this one :down:

Only makes the rb30 battle a little fairer :)

You're still bringing the GTR; 4wd or not, right?

38'C on Friday's drive up. So i (hopefully) fixed my aircon leak and filled up the gas today :bannana:

With any luck my a/c will still be working properly for the scorching drive up.

Only makes the rb30 battle a little fairer :down:

You're still bringing the GTR; 4wd or not, right?

38'C on Friday's drive up. So i (hopefully) fixed my aircon leak and filled up the gas today :bannana:

With any luck my a/c will still be working properly for the scorching drive up.

Hahaha, yeah something like that

Still bringing it, if its not broken it will be there

You just reminded me the AC isnt working, ill see about that if there's time

bahahaha.. all of that looks awesome.

flying finish for long wang hey? interesting to see how timers go with thtat

Yep, The timer will be on the armco looking directly across the finish line with stopwatch in hand.

There will be a set of chicanes after the finish line to remind you to slow down. I'll test this in the morning to make sure ample braking time is allowed, so that it is safe for our new drivers.

morning skidpan layouts look familiar, i think we had similar layouts last year in May? doesn't give me any advantage though, pretty sure i got WD's on them last time :(

Yes, they are similar. One is run in reverse with some extra turns and one has an extra gate added.

We chose these ones, as they are simple and fun. Should be easy enough to remember.

Chris' tip for remembering motorkhana's 101: Look at the map, then trace it with your finger while pointing at the skidpan. Do this a few times to make sure it's in your head. Once you think you have got it, put the event schedule behind your back, and if you can still point out the map with your finger, then you have committed it to memory.