Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana - Sat 28th Feb 2009

Scotsman

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah definately gotta get a run in against you again. are you organising the SE suburbs cruise again?

I organised last time and my car happened to F88K up at the very last minute so don't want to let anyone down anymore lol. Happy to cruise up with everyone from sth east though.

OK, I'm in, faxing the entry today.

Are people going up the day before or on the morning. If on the morning where are you all meeting and at what time in order to get there on time?

I'm in the outer se suburbs if anyone from out here is going.

OK, I'm in, faxing the entry today.

Are people going up the day before or on the morning. If on the morning where are you all meeting and at what time in order to get there on time?

I'm in the outer se suburbs if anyone from out here is going.

Lots of people stay up there the whole weekend.

But if you keep your eye on this events sections, im sure group cruises up will be posted mid next week.

There are always people cruising up on the Saturday morning.

On another note the SAU motorsport committee will be keeping a close eye on the weather leading up to this event. If the forcast is for 40+ degrees we will be looking to postpone / cancell this event.

It's just too much for us to ask officials to stand out in that heat for even a couple of hours and most cars wont appreciate it either. Hopefully the forcast is for a warm day, but not as extreme as last weekend.

Very good idea :(

These are the best events that SAU Vic run.... and IMO you'd be mad to miss out on this day.

Remember to bring sunscreen (I've been sunburnt there in the middle of winter!), a big hat and a sense of fun!!

SAU VIC DECA FTW! :):D;)