SAU Community

The Regency Thread!

chef_stagea

im going to try and get my new 260 stag in sa plates tomorrow... every one is telling me ill b fine but im just not 100% convinced !!! its totaly stock and origional etc... a little rust on the bottom nere the fuel tank (need to get right under it to c it) but thats about it

i got new tyers today and have sum papers for the qld rego... do i need any thing eles... any do's or dont's? cheers guys :happy:

done it twice wth the 260's now hun, you'll be fine. They may give you a fairly curious look when you drive in though! The Vin number will be stamped on the fire wall of the 260... they'll want that stamped on the tower before they approve it. There is an engineering place that's directly opposite the inspection shed, they will stamp it for you there.. fifty bucks and your on your way! :happy: i wanna see the new beast asap!

Took my silver Stag thru Regency a wekk or so ago, not a problem.

They mainly check you for identification numbers to record. But I'm sure any blatantly obvious mods (hi mounts etc) will be noticed. :ninja:

Get the VIN number stamped on the strut tower at an engineers or selected crash repairers and you'll be fine. :happy:

what was the silver stag going in for roo?

Vehicle identity inspection for SA rego. I had one done some months ago, but it lapsed before I registered it, so I had to go thru the process again ... so I've done it 3 times now for Stageas, never had a problem. :)