SAU Community

Ebay R32 To R34 Conversion

Oo_oO

Got some pics of the damage from QR. only lost one side skirt but the other side got knocked around alot so i took it off and need to buy another pair and not mold these ones on this time, and while i have the skirts off ive decided to remove the front guards and paint up all the front end to make it look a bit nicer. Plus i finally got a decent set of wheels 17x9 with a +22 offset with 30mm spacers on the back and 25mm spacers on the front.

post-41239-1274669377_thumb.jpg post-41239-1274669399_thumb.jpg

sweet as man it looks good... the black one wat was posted before looks like this...

when it was black..

post-73493-1274697925_thumb.jpg

and now

post-73493-1274697946_thumb.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet as man it looks good... the black one wat was posted before looks like this...

when it was black..

post-73493-1274697925_thumb.jpg

and now

post-73493-1274697946_thumb.jpg

That looks the goods now. The funny part about that is i have just stated to paint mine yellow with a brown roof now lol

hahaha mad shit... u should put up a pic of it...yea i have abit to do to this one...just spent $770 on a blits bonnet cause the one i have is not legal..

so yea i'll sell the hole one soon as my new one is made...

I shot you a pm mate, pretty keen on the fiberglass one , =)

hey man i couldn't send back... hhhmmm i'll let u know soon man how much i want for it!! or u could throw me a offer and i'll let u know..

i dont have it on me at the monet.. as the shop has it making me another one the same...

hahaha mad shit... u should put up a pic of it...yea i have abit to do to this one...just spent $770 on a blits bonnet cause the one i have is not legal..

so yea i'll sell the hole one soon as my new one is made...

This is as far as i have got lol

post-41239-1274956973_thumb.jpgpost-41239-1274956875_thumb.jpg

post-41239-1274956948_thumb.jpg

Is this conversion really worth the money how much you guys spending on these kinds of builds? Just wondering if it's better of for people just going an r34 so that you have better gearbox motor and brakes straight up plus it's definitely legal. Unless of course you have a r32 GTR but why you would do this to a 32 GTR is beyond me

Its called a project car mate, mines going to cost about 12-14k all up, this includes a set of bride buckets and evo brembos.

most of the guys here are doing them to 32 gts-t's

With an rb25 slotted in your looking at a pretty mean car for under 14k, a decent 32 gtr is worth at least 17K, any less and your looking a an expensive repair bill.

I dont like the lines of the 34Gtt's and GTRs' are still 45K+

Insurance is allot less, engineer certs arnt that expensive and its a car thats a bit different and slightly rediculous. Im also a huge fan of the r32 chassi, much more then the 34gtt's.

In short its something a little different, that isnt much $$ to build (kit 1k, headlights $800)

Is this conversion really worth the money how much you guys spending on these kinds of builds? Just wondering if it's better of for people just going an r34 so that you have better gearbox motor and brakes straight up plus it's definitely legal. Unless of course you have a r32 GTR but why you would do this to a 32 GTR is beyond me

were is the fun in just going out and buying a r34. At the end of the day it more than likely would cost close to what it is buy a r34 but then all you have is just another one of 40000 other cars driving around

It doesnt cost that much at all really. I bought a crashed 32 and ordered in a r32 gtr halfcut from Japan... at the same time while doing the kit I also put a whole new front on my car this January, did the Rb26 conversion and all the customizing into a rwd. I got it all running last night and now the car is gettin for the paintjob......... my total cost including the cars and kit, EVERYTHING has not cost me anymore than 15k!!!! Plus Im a 18 year old female who has done it all by myself in my garage!! :D

Do I feel good about myself FU*K YEAH! You appreciate the car more when u have experienced with things like this!

EDIT: Plus I called up regency here in sa and the kit and motor is legal (:

Edited by Lil Miss 32

• 3 weeks later...

After my first practice drift day i worked out the sunroof had to go cause i kept hitting my head on it and while i was at it i cut out the doors to save a bit of weight and also installed a new fixed back seat in nice and tight.

post-41239-1277419983_thumb.jpgpost-41239-1277420133_thumb.jpg

dude! that is pretty hairy having your doors cut like that without a comprehensive cage with proper side intrusion protection. you are very exposed in the even of a side impact. You might even find many events with scrutineering will not allow you on track as that is massively unsafe.you might as well drive without doors at all. in fact that might be a bit safer than what you have now as whats left of your doors is likely to end up embedded in your body somewhere.

seriously considering you have no roll cage at all I would either be running factory doors or get yourself a proper cage quick. the doors are heavy for a reason. they protect you from dying... :/

+1

just buy an r34 lol

they will look better than a conversion ever will

but each to there own

dude! that is pretty hairy having your doors cut like that without a comprehensive cage with proper side intrusion protection. you are very exposed in the even of a side impact. You might even find many events with scrutineering will not allow you on track as that is massively unsafe.you might as well drive without doors at all. in fact that might be a bit safer than what you have now as whats left of your doors is likely to end up embedded in your body somewhere.

seriously considering you have no roll cage at all I would either be running factory doors or get yourself a proper cage quick. the doors are heavy for a reason. they protect you from dying... :miner:

A nice shiny cage with some side intrusion bars will done before the car sees anymore track time. As for the doors being heavy its only the power windows that make the doors heavy.

• 2 weeks later...